Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfish Series - All Episodes So Far

Can someone do a chadfish using vpn on asian girls at my college? I want to declare for good that it’s without doubt over

Can someone do a chadfish using vpn on asian girls at my college? I want to declare for good that it’s without doubt over
PM me name of college and I'll set my GPS to it and give it a shot.

yesterday's chadfish - 2 tinder sluts get rekt

Great personality:

Last night's chadfish:

A faggot gets sent to an apartment:

A Kenyan tinder slut travels over 1 hr in 2 ubers to a restaurant only to be told she was late I already left when she arrives.

that is 100% on rotten tomatoes.

Tonight's chadfishes:

Tonight's chadfish: ftm tranny drives 43km to get stood up at random apartmet complex.

Another chadfish: she started crying on video call

New guide to targeting prostitutes with fake outcall bookings and making them waste money on taxis:

From the chadfish archive:

Recent chadfish:
Images might by fucked as I can't upload direct to .is anymore, had to post them to another one

Thank you for your service

Not a chadfish, but it's chadfish related involing verification shit:
Will censor and post tonight's chadfish in an hr or so... 19 year old ftm tranny travels to a cinema and gets rejected, seethes hard

Tonight's chadfish:

Chadfish: 19 yr ftm tranny travels 15 minutes to cinemas and waits 19 minutes at cinema entrance to get rejected, buys 2 tubs of popcorn and seethes​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back