Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Vietnamese prostitutes travel 18-56 minutes to hotel, waste money on taxis/ubers. 1 whore starts sending me death threats

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
In tonight's THOT patrol against whores, I set my GPS spoofer to a hotel in Vietnam and messaged a heap of whores on a famous massage place. After sending them my live whatsapp location, and giving them a fake booking name, they got dolled up and travelled to get stood up. Of the 11 whores messaged, only 3 took the bait.
Had to upload them from another based site, as IT cucks have being getting my images deleted from the image hosting site I use.
WHORE 201 travelled 18 minutes
1684264989441501.jpg

WHORE 202 TRAVELLED 49 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL, THEN SAID SHE WAS GOING TO SEE A DIFFERENT CLIENT WHEN I REJECTED HER
1684265022365990.jpg

WHORE 204 TRAVELLED 56 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL, THEN WAITED 6 MINUTES IN THE LOBBY UNTIL I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF, THEN SHE STARTED SENDING DEATH THREATS.
1684265064574802.jpg

AFTER I BLOCKED HER ON HER MAIN NUMBER, HER FRIENDS STARTED ON THE DEATH THREATS TOO. I'VE REPORTED EACH OF THEM TO WHATSAPP LMAO - THEY'LL GET BANNED GUARANTEED. IT DOESN'T IMPACT ME AS I'LL CHANGE MY NUMBER TOMORROW.
1684265096725735.jpg

WHORE 203 RANG THE HOTEL AND FOUND OUT THERE WAS NOBODY UNDER MY BOOKING NAME THERE.

The updated THOT patrol tally for Vietnam is 203 whores stood up.

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT 3 LESBIAN DATES ARRANGED AT THE SAME BAR AT THE SAME TIME THIS FRIDAY, JUST LIKE THE LAST GROUP CHADFISH I DID WITH SOME FRENS:

Blessed thread brothers, may allah grant you 72 whores in the afterlife

Geez you can monetize content like this.

Kek the buttblast of the queers at the end was fucking based, the copes were even better lmao

Absolutely based. Although you should do this more to whores in the west, especially America.

Based af content- we really needa give this man an award for his work :feelsYall::smonk:.

Absolutely based. Although you should do this more to whores in the west, especially America.
as a immigrantcel I appreciate when he gives 3rd world roasties a taste of the pain, some of those places like Kenya are just as hypergamous as the west

I think he's going to get outed more easily in a western country, they don't give a shit there in SEA probably.

In tonight's THOT patrol against whores, I set my GPS spoofer to a hotel in Vietnam and messaged a heap of whores on a famous massage place. After sending them my live whatsapp location, and giving them a fake booking name, they got dolled up and travelled to get stood up. Of the 11 whores messaged, only 3 took the bait.
Had to upload them from another based site, as IT cucks have being getting my images deleted from the image hosting site I use.
1684264989441501.jpg

WHORE 202 TRAVELLED 49 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL, THEN SAID SHE WAS GOING TO SEE A DIFFERENT CLIENT WHEN I REJECTED HER
1684265022365990.jpg

WHORE 204 TRAVELLED 56 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL, THEN WAITED 6 MINUTES IN THE LOBBY UNTIL I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF, THEN SHE STARTED SENDING DEATH THREATS.
1684265064574802.jpg

AFTER I BLOCKED HER ON HER MAIN NUMBER, HER FRIENDS STARTED ON THE DEATH THREATS TOO. I'VE REPORTED EACH OF THEM TO WHATSAPP LMAO - THEY'LL GET BANNED GUARANTEED. IT DOESN'T IMPACT ME AS I'LL CHANGE MY NUMBER TOMORROW.
1684265096725735.jpg

WHORE 203 RANG THE HOTEL AND FOUND OUT THERE WAS NOBODY UNDER MY BOOKING NAME THERE.

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT 3 LESBIAN DATES ARRANGED AT THE SAME BAR AT THE SAME TIME THIS FRIDAY, JUST LIKE THE LAST GROUP CHADFISH I DID WITH SOME FRENS:
JFL. Those screenshots always make me wheeze. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My favourite line from your catfish is: "Im gonna go shower and eat healthy, fuck off". :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

1684264989441501.jpg

1684265022365990.jpg

1684265064574802.jpg

1684265096725735.jpg

These chinks are crazy "Go fuck your mother and kill your dad" JFL

Could you do this in the US? I wish to see how it unfolds @abuincelalaustrali

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back