Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 2 Thai prostitutes travel 24-38 minutes to hotel, waste money on taxi. One video calls and gets verbally abused by me.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I found a new hotel in Thailand that is good for sending whores to... I find a tripadvisor review post by some random - he shared a pic of his room key so I downloaded and used it as evidence I was staying there... Also spoofed my whatsapp live location right to the hotel. Messaged 3 whores, 1 rang the hotel and found out nobody under my name was staying there. But the other 2 sluts caught taxis and wasted money and time kek.
Thai whore 304 travels 24 minutes to hotel, to get rejected... I video called her because she wouldn't send a face pic. I screenshotted a pic of her face on video, then started verbally abusing her, saying she looks like shit and told her to fuck off.
Thai whore 304 travels 24 minutes to hotel to get rejected

Fat thai whore travels 38 minutes to hotel to get rejected. She sent a short 4 second video of her sitting on the couch. She was fucking obese so I used the pig excuse. I hope she enjoys her taxi ride home.
Fat thai whore travels 38 minutes to hotel to get rejected

All in all, a good THOT patrol. They wasted money on taxis and got treated like shit, and wasted their time, one even cancelled a booking with another guy to come do my overnight booking I made with her.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I have some regular chadfish of 20yr old white sluts in Australia tomorrow.... a few are going to a bar to be stood up.

THEY WOULD NEVER WASTE MONEY IN TAXI TO MEET A SUB-CHAD!!

All in all, a good THOT patrol. They wasted money on taxis and got treated like shit, and wasted their time, one even cancelled a booking with another guy to come do my overnight booking I made with her.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I have some regular chadfish of 20yr old white sluts in Australia tomorrow.... a few are going to a bar to be stood up.
maury-laughing.gif

Chubby 304 took it on the chin. StoicFOGed you.

I just realized that I can do this from anywhere in the world :feelshmm:

Do it to normal whores on dating apps ffs.

Why fuck with legit whores u low iq moron, they are the only ones who let us get any pussy

I mean, no one expect something smart from a 50 iq sandnigger anyway
Do ur thing I guess

Last edited:
Do it to normal whores on dating apps ffs.

Why fuck with legit whores u low iq moron, they are the only ones who let us get any pussy

I mean, no one expect something smart from a 50 iq sandnigger anyway
Do ur thing I guess
Prostitutes are subhumans, you gay nigger simp :feelsUgh:

Based excesstimecel.

Top poster on Is
Thumb up

I found a new hotel in Thailand that is good for sending whores to... I find a tripadvisor review post by some random - he shared a pic of his room key so I downloaded and used it as evidence I was staying there... Also spoofed my whatsapp live location right to the hotel. Messaged 3 whores, 1 rang the hotel and found out nobody under my name was staying there. But the other 2 sluts caught taxis and wasted money and time kek.
Thai whore 304 travels 24 minutes to hotel, to get rejected... I video called her because she wouldn't send a face pic. I screenshotted a pic of her face on video, then started verbally abusing her, saying she looks like shit and told her to fuck off.
View attachment 820803

Fat thai whore travels 38 minutes to hotel to get rejected. She sent a short 4 second video of her sitting on the couch. She was fucking obese so I used the pig excuse. I hope she enjoys her taxi ride home.
View attachment 820806

Extremely based

Doing gods work, well done. Another grand chadfish moment. :feelzez:

lmfaoooo, trolled by based you.

Greatest User on this forum tbh

Based evilmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6