Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Stood up 2 lesbian roasties with my female catfish account, one travelled nearly 40 minutes to a bar in Australia

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm using pictures of some foid from facebook, and catfishing lesbians and standing them up on tinder.
Lesbian 1 was a 30 yr old butch lesbian bitch who absolutely hates men. The original bar I chose was an hours drive for her, but she asked to change. She still travelled 23km to the bar though.
1685178638621889.jpg

Lesbian 2 - I sent her to a bar with a large festival on atm. There is absolutely zero fucking parking nearby at this time of night, she ended up parking and walking 10 minutes to the bar lol
1685178671275475.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

I'm using pictures of some foid from facebook, and catfishing lesbians and standing them up on tinder.
Lesbian 1 was a 30 yr old butch lesbian bitch who absolutely hates men. The original bar I chose was an hours drive for her, but she asked to change. She still travelled 23km to the bar though.
1685178638621889.jpg

Lesbian 2 - I sent her to a bar with a large festival on atm. There is absolutely zero fucking parking nearby at this time of night, she ended up parking and walking 10 minutes to the bar lol
1685178671275475.jpg

Doing God's work OP. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

:chad:
God knows how many men these foids have stood up, your doing God's work

1685178638621889.jpg

1685178671275475.jpg

When will you do this to chads? Pretend to be a hot stacy

Based, and creative.

too bad you didn't add a comment like with the trannies that would make them feeling shitty, like ewww you fat not gonna date you or if its a hardcore lesbian- "Sorry I found a man,bye". lololol

Based, you should tell them that they are Chadsexual and lesbians do not exist

Lesbianfish legend

This doesnt scale. You need 100000 AI chatboxes chadfishing to do any real damage to dating app platforms. Soon that day is coming lol

As alaays. Good personality.

1685178638621889.jpg

1685178671275475.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall:

This seems like a new hobby that I might enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back