Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 2 Thai prostitutes waste 25-30 minutes travelling to hotels to get rejected.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
FIRST WHORE TRAVELLED 30 MINUTES EACH WAY. AFTER I ACCUSED HER OF LOOKING DIFFERENT FROM HER PICS, SHE SENT ME THE FINGER.
1684353562623267.jpg

WHORE 2 TRAVELLED 25 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL. I USED THE PIC WHORE 1 SENT ME OF THE LOBBY, AND SENT IT TO THIS WHORE TO CONVINCE HER I WAS THERE. I ACCUSED HER OF LOOKING DIFFERENT FRM HER ADVERTISEMENT PICS, THEN SHE SAID I CONFUSED HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE LOBBY. SHE ASKED TO VIDEO CALL, SO I DID FOR A MINUTE. I COULD SEE HER IN THE LOBBY SO SHE WAS 100% THERE. THEN SHE GOT ANGRY BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SEE ME - MY PHONE CAMERAS ARE ALWAYS BLOCKED WITH DUCK TAPE. SHE WAITED IN THE LOBBY 26 MINUTES. I HOPE SHE ENJOYS HER TAXI RIDE HOME.
1684353529779154.jpg

1684353593977776.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'LL BE GOING BACK TO REGULAR CHADFISH/CATFISH THIS WEEKEND - GOT 3 DATES ARRANGED WITH LESBIANS AT THE SAME BAR, AND A MTF TRANNY WITH BOTTOM SURGERY IS GETTING STOOD UP AT A BAR BY MY BECKY CATFISH. ALLAH AKBAR!

Peak content :feelsohh:

over

I have never seen a nigga so based and determined to troll thots :feelskek: Keep fighting the good fight bro:society:

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Only @itsOVER was more brutal with his pump and dump SEA empoverished women technique

Bad for the babies for not being raised by a father,good for their genetics

Very based GrAY ngl

Not based

Better not be using white male pics because your gonna ruin it for us Whites

Not based

Better not be using white male pics because your gonna ruin it for us Whites
:soy: they're whores, they deserve to be stoned to death. This is fighting hoe-inflation and knocking them down a peg. You're a cuck if you genuinely believe some third world slum slut is going to love you for your BWC and see you as anything more than a passport to a better life in the West. The moment she gets settled in your Western country, she'll dump your ass for chad and take half your shit.

FIRST WHORE TRAVELLED 30 MINUTES EACH WAY. AFTER I ACCUSED HER OF LOOKING DIFFERENT FROM HER PICS, SHE SENT ME THE FINGER.
1684353562623267.jpg

WHORE 2 TRAVELLED 25 MINUTES TO THE HOTEL. I USED THE PIC WHORE 1 SENT ME OF THE LOBBY, AND SENT IT TO THIS WHORE TO CONVINCE HER I WAS THERE. I ACCUSED HER OF LOOKING DIFFERENT FRM HER ADVERTISEMENT PICS, THEN SHE SAID I CONFUSED HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE LOBBY. SHE ASKED TO VIDEO CALL, SO I DID FOR A MINUTE. I COULD SEE HER IN THE LOBBY SO SHE WAS 100% THERE. THEN SHE GOT ANGRY BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SEE ME - MY PHONE CAMERAS ARE ALWAYS BLOCKED WITH DUCK TAPE. SHE WAITED IN THE LOBBY 26 MINUTES. I HOPE SHE ENJOYS HER TAXI RIDE HOME.
1684353529779154.jpg

1684353593977776.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'LL BE GOING BACK TO REGULAR CHADFISH/CATFISH THIS WEEKEND - GOT 3 DATES ARRANGED WITH LESBIANS AT THE SAME BAR, AND A MTF TRANNY WITH BOTTOM SURGERY IS GETTING STOOD UP AT A BAR BY MY BECKY CATFISH. ALLAH AKBAR!
Real question : What's the story behind your Avi ?

Mashallah brocel, doing Allah’s work

you should be doing it to white staceys, not impoverished thai whores.
Or just average white chicks who think they actually have a shot with a Chad, so they get a sweet reality check when they get stood up.
Thai whores will fuck anyone with money, they'll fuck anyone on this board if you have money.

@abuincelalaustrali seeing braincel archives i see your username sometimes fighting whores based

That's the based jihadist Neil Prakesh. Lmao the infidel taxpayers are paying for his legal fees and his upkeep in Australia.
Based. I heard he was Curry Rice Mix who hated his Rice mom's buddhist faith so much he converted to Islam and joined ISIS. Based all and all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back