Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 31 year old Asian roastie takes uber to art gallery in Chadstralia, gets rejected

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I just matched with this 31 year old Asian roastie yesterday. My first question was: Museum date tomorrow? She said yes and added me on snapchat. Today I stood her up... she was running late and ended up catching an uber to the art gallery. I got her to walk around for around 10 minutes, sending me snaps of what she looks like and where she was waiting, then I rejected her for looking like shit.
Edit images are not loading:
1697347761272808.png

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Attachments

• 31 year Asian roastie takes uber to art gallery in Australia, gets rejected - you so shit, she...png
    31 year Asian roastie takes uber to art gallery in Australia, gets rejected - you so shit, she...png
    2.7 MB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Anyway jbw and match with gooks that are just meant to be ER factories

My actual reaction when I read this post it is so epic

Chad fakecel
It is a chadfish you GrAynigger

based lol. I couldn't match with a noodlewhore like that if my life depended on it

Epic as always. Do some Miami, FL foids next.

Lmao at the foid rushing there late just to meet Chad

Ngl wonder how long a foid would wait for Chad. Probably could last for a while, especially if the foid is MTB or LTB. Plus if the Chad comes across as a bit ditzy, so that him struggling to find her or set an organized meeting-place wouldn't be surprising. I hear Tinder Chadfishing isn't as easy nowadays, might have to try figuring out Bumble/Hinge and experimenting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back