Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 25 yr old Aussie abo slut travels to hotel bar, waits 14+ minutes, sends selfie, gets rejected, and asks to meet somewhere else

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing on bumble, and matched with this 25 yr old abo slut. Typical abo features: ugly as fuck face, big lips and fat nose, but she would be fuckable as she is skinny. She was one of those 1/2 abos in comfy gov job. Anyway, I got her whatsapp and arranged a date.
Her bumble location said: XX suburb, XX state 19km away. I don't know where she left from, so I don't know the exact distance she travelled. But given she was all dolled up to look nice for chad, I'd assume she left from her house = hence 19km.
I sent her a selfie of chad in a lift, and spoofed my location so she would think I'm at the hotel.
She arrived, and I got her to send a selfie. Told her she looked like shit with vomit emoji :feelspuke:
She was pretty chill about it, but then she asked to meet somewhere else. I got 1 phone call too then blocked her.
25 year old abo slut gets dolled up for chadfish travels into city waits at hotel foyer 14 m

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks - Abuincelalaustrali strikes again! Right now, I'm sending a ftm tranny to a random apartment for a fuck session with chad. Going to reject it for looking like shit when it arrives.

I was chadfishing on bumble, and matched with this 25 yr old abo slut. Typical abo features: ugly as fuck face, big lips and fat nose, but she would be fuckable as she is skinny. She was one of those 1/2 abos in comfy gov job. Anyway, I got her whatsapp and arranged a date.
Her bumble location said: XX suburb, XX state 19km away. I don't know where she left from, so I don't know the exact distance she travelled. But given she was all dolled up to look nice for chad, I'd assume she left from her house = hence 19km.
I sent her a selfie of chad in a lift, and spoofed my location so she would think I'm at the hotel.
She arrived, and I got her to send a selfie. Told her she looked like shit with vomit emoji :feelspuke:
She was pretty chill about it, but then she asked to meet somewhere else. I got 1 phone call too then blocked her.
View attachment 839006

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks - Abuincelalaustrali strikes again! Right now, I'm sending a ftm tranny to a random apartment for a fuck session with chad. Going to reject it for looking like shit when it arrives.
They've no self respect when it's Chad :feelshaha:

She would make a post on reddit if it was said by one of us

Brutal, she still wanted to fuck after his ick message, because of his "pERsonality"

Based based based

Brutal, she still wanted to fuck after his ick message, because of his "pERsonality"
Exactly, they will take any kind of abuse when it comes to Chad.

Chad abusing them is infinitely attractive than an ugly male having a good personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back