Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Making a 32 yr Aussie roastie drive 16km (28 minutes) to a bar, she rang 3 times after I told her to fuck off.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm back chadfishing in Australia with a very young gigachadfish. This 32 yr old roastie matched with him, and she asked him to fuck. I said let's meet a a bar and see if there's a vibe first. She asked me to select a bar. I asked where she was living and chose a bar that was as far from her as possible but as close as to my chad's alleged location on the other side of the city. According to google maps, it's a 16km drive each way. From the text messages she sent, she travelled 28 minutes, including driving, finding a park and walking to the bar from her car park. She was running late, and she told me this, so I used that as an excuse for leaving. After I told her to fuck off, she rang 3 times, then I blocked her.

1684717555011183.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

Your process in choosing the male pictures is inevitably gay.

Based. I wanted to do something similar some time ago, but I would make the meeting to be in a crowded place like a shopping mall or something, where I can watch from afar the place of the meeting and then tell her to fuck off saying "Do you really think I would want anything with an ugly bitch like you?" And have a orgasm as she start to cry in public.

Just more proof a skinny prettyboy mogs any buff roided-out coping subhuman to death. :blackpill:

Good, you should keep degrading women. Their looks and emotions are the only thing that harms them.

Another based thread

Mashallah!:feelsautistic:
Keep doing GOD's work:feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back