Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: made a booking with an 22yr Aussie whore, made her get dressed up and put on makeup, then wait on st corner for ~15 minutes late at night

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
So I tried to troll whores in Australia earlier. Most of the whores demanded a deposit or an uber before they would even travel to an outcall location. But I found one whore who said she would do outcall if I picked her up in my car....
She got dressed up, put on makeup and walked down the corner outside her apartment. and waited around 15 minutes.
She asked where I was and kept ringing but I ignored her. I finally accepted the call and she said I can't find your car (I told her I was waiting in a white triton ute). I then said I'm parked near the intersection of the street at the other end of her street. She said asked me to flash my headlights so she could see where I was. I started laughing on the phone call and she went silent then asked was I going to kidnap her. Then I hung up on her and she calling me again.
Aussie whore gets dolled up for car booking then waits on st corner

I find it funny how she got dolled up and waited on a street corner late at night for some random client to pick her up. Funny thing is I never even left my shed in another state.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

glowpost
gtfo

:lul: Go on this jihad my mujhadeen for u will surely be rewarded with 72 virgins as a reward for teaching these kuffar women a lesson

Kys GrAY and bend over for OP
this is a literal glowpost, OP is a faggot larping twice today, earlier the story was different, now he's larping with a slightly different one, tomorrow you'll see this post on IT

this is a literal glowpost, OP is a faggot larping twice today, earlier the story was different, now he's larping with a slightly different one, tomorrow you'll see this post on IT
Lol u retard look at my threads where i talk about raping and methods for necrophilia lol

So I tried to troll whores in Australia earlier. Most of the whores demanded a deposit or an uber before they would even travel to an outcall location. But I found one whore who said she would do outcall if I picked her up in my car....
She got dressed up, put on makeup and walked down the corner outside her apartment. and waited around 15 minutes.
She asked where I was and kept ringing but I ignored her. I finally accepted the call and she said I can't find your car (I told her I was waiting in a white triton ute). I then said I'm parked near the intersection of the street at the other end of her street. She said asked me to flash my headlights so she could see where I was. I started laughing on the phone call and she went silent then asked was I going to kidnap her. Then I hung up on her and she calling me again.
View attachment 889360
I find it funny how she got dolled up and waited on a street corner late at night for some random client to pick her up. Funny thing is I never even left my shed in another state.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
lmao another epic thread bro :feelsokman: :dab:you are literally the chadfish king :feelskek: i was wondering after all those years of chadfishing , what surprised you the most about roasties in general ?

lmao another epic thread bro :feelsokman: :dab:you are literally the chadfish king :feelskek: i was wondering after all those years of chadfishing , what surprised you the most about roasties in general ?
That women are easily manipulated. You can stand them up multiple times as chadfish and they don't usually learn. They will rarely demand a video call before meeting.

Those hookers are legit retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back