Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 25yr Aussie tinder slut travels + waits 40 minutes for chad, GPS spoof my location and make her walk around. Block her with no explanation

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I stood up a 25 year old tinder slut in Australia earlier. What's funny is she has work later this afternoon and she freed up her schdule to make room to meet chad :feelskek:After she arrived, I kept moving my GPS spoofer and making her walk a few hundred more metres, until she decided just to wait at this asian tourist attraction thing. Total travel and wait time was at least 40 minutes.
>chadfishing on tinder with a chad that @lifefuel told me about - it's that mobbs guy btw
>GPS spoofer set to state capital in Australia
>match with fat 25 year old Aussie slut
>talking about travel
>tell her I'd love to meet
>give her my whatsapp number
>she messages me
>arrange date at mexican food place near the markets/museums
>she arrives
>start spoofing my whatsapp live location to ferris wheel over 200 metres from where she is waiting
>she walks to ferris wheel
>she sends her location of her waiting there
>she can't find my chadfish
>tells me she is confused
>I change my GPS spoofer to a cofee shop over 200 metres from the ferris wheel
>say I've gone to grab a coffee
>she says she'll wait at this asian tourist attraction place halfway between the coffee shop and the ferris wheel
>video call her to see what she looks like
>my camera is covered with duct tape so she can't see me
>screenshot the video call
>she says "hello I can't see you" on video call
>end the call
>block her with no explanation
>total travel and wait time for her was 40 minutes
Edit: I've removed her tinder profile and tinder messages screenshots from the picture I post here as my tinder account is still active and I will preserve it.
Public release version 25 yrs Aussie tinder slut travels to markets and waits total travel an

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

how the fuck is she fat if she claims to be vegan

At least the landwhale got some exercise

another based chadfish

that landwhale is hideous jfl, no wonder she was so polite to chad and followed him around desperately

all those emojis in vain :feelsbadman: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

she's probably a bitter harpy to most non-chads

Vegans all eat sugar and carb packed meat substitutes that are unhealthy as fuck

haha. based.

thats what she gets. imagine all of the hordes and hordes of men who spend hours on tinder only to get no matches.

she spent hours getting ready and going there only to get chadfished lol

vegans are so stupid, the more vegan it gets the better quality meat i can eat

Lots of unhealthy, high calorie food is vegan

Fried rice, French fries, PB&J, Oreos, many desserts and candies

based but people would know who you are.

If she enjoyed walking so much she would not be fat, I often see fat girls who claim to enjoy hobbies that will coincidentally contribute to being skinny, its always bullshit.

Crikey! That whale was desperate! :feelsYall:

Nice one mate, fat rothole will be frustrated

You do you brocel, I ain't got time for chadfish

So these whales won't talk to guys like us but they dress up like fat whores to get Chad's attention. Stupid Bitches.

These are always the best chadfished because the fat girls are insecure and don't get as many chances with Chad. For me these are always the ones that get super mad and start calling me from different numbers to curse me out.

These are always the best chadfished because the fat girls are insecure and don't get as many chances with Chad. For me these are always the ones that get super mad and start calling me from different numbers to curse me out.
I already told you about the one that I saw in public months after chadfishing and asked her for directions.

I still had her number and texted her after saying I'm the guy who chadfished her lol

Way fatter in person than on her profile.

Looks like only ugly women want Chads. I never see pretty girls with Chads IRL. Chad is a Hollywood / homosexual myth.

The girl that got catfished has very high / wide cheekbones, big lips and very likely has a fat nose, which are typical traits in a mudshark.

thats what she gets. imagine all of the hordes and hordes of men who spend hours on tinder only to get no matches.
I had zero legit matches when I lived in Australia, and that's despite swipe righting everything.

:feelskek: At least she can have some enchiladas

I stood up a 25 year old tinder slut in Australia earlier. What's funny is she has work later this afternoon and she freed up her schdule to make room to meet chad :feelskek:After she arrived, I kept moving my GPS spoofer and making her walk a few hundred more metres, until she decided just to wait at this asian tourist attraction thing. Total travel and wait time was at least 40 minutes.
>chadfishing on tinder with a chad that @lifefuel told me about - it's that mobbs guy btw
>GPS spoofer set to state capital in Australia
>match with fat 25 year old Aussie slut
>talking about travel
>tell her I'd love to meet
>give her my whatsapp number
>she messages me
>arrange date at mexican food place near the markets/museums
>she arrives
>start spoofing my whatsapp live location to ferris wheel over 200 metres from where she is waiting
>she walks to ferris wheel
>she sends her location of her waiting there
>she can't find my chadfish
>tells me she is confused
>I change my GPS spoofer to a cofee shop over 200 metres from the ferris wheel
>say I've gone to grab a coffee
>she says she'll wait at this asian tourist attraction place halfway between the coffee shop and the ferris wheel
>video call her to see what she looks like
>my camera is covered with duct tape so she can't see me
>screenshot the video call
>she says "hello I can't see you" on video call
>end the call
>block her with no explanation
>total travel and wait time for her was 40 minutes
Edit: I've removed her tinder profile and tinder messages screenshots from the picture I post here as my tinder account is still active and I will preserve it.
View attachment 911516
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
And how does this help you get sex?

Brutal from chadfisher to landwhalesexerciser pill

I already told you about the one that I saw in public months after chadfishing and asked her for directions.

I still had her number and texted her after saying I'm the guy who chadfished her lol

Way fatter in person than on her profile.
Based

Every single incel on this forum should be doing this. Hands off to you my friend!

Make this knowledge accessible to all incels how to gps spoof and fool the tinder authentication system.

*Stand up women on dating apps (multiple times if you can)

*Call up female hairdressers and book big money appointments and don't turn up

*Make their lives unbearable as possible.

This is a good response to a society that is full of looks discrimination and leaves men isolated and alone. Governments dont care.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back