Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Sending 2 Kenyan prostitutes to a hotel, making them waste money on taxis.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Tonight I made bookings with 2 whores in Kenya and send them to random hotels, making them waste money on taxis.
This Kenyan whore travelled over 1 hr by taxi to a hotel. After I stood her up, the typing notification was showing for like 5 minutes before I got tired of waiting and blocked her.
kenyan-whores-tood-up.jpg

This Kenyan prostitute is still in her taxi. I can't be fucked waiting for her to arrive, I'm about to go to bed. I'll post the rest of the convo tomorrow. She's driving from like 2 hrs away:
on-her-way.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. ONE WHORE IS STILL DRIVING TO GET STOOD UP EVEN AS I TYPE THIS.

Why the neil prakash avi ? Are you curry ?

you should do this in germany

based asf
i bet doing these chadfishs is really fun

Mashallah brother. Keep waging your jihad against the holes! May allah grant you jannah inshaallah!

based asf
i bet doing these chadfishs is really fun
It is. It's about laughing at them as waste money on taxis, and waste their time. It's also about the hunt - convincing them I'm a genuine customer and that I'm really in that hotel, when in reality I'm on the other side of the fucking planet, making them catch a 1 hr taxi ride so they can find out at reception that nobody is there under chad's alleged name.

ما شاء الله يا اخي فى الدين

Tonight I made bookings with 2 whores in Kenya and send them to random hotels, making them waste money on taxis.
This Kenyan whore travelled over 1 hr by taxi to a hotel. After I stood her up, the typing notification was showing for like 5 minutes before I got tired of waiting and blocked her.
kenyan-whores-tood-up.jpg

This Kenyan prostitute is still in her taxi. I can't be fucked waiting for her to arrive, I'm about to go to bed. I'll post the rest of the convo tomorrow. She's driving from like 2 hrs away:
on-her-way.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. ONE WHORE IS STILL DRIVING TO GET STOOD UP EVEN AS I TYPE THIS.
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back