Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: ftm tranny freak drives 18 minutes to get rejected at random apartment complex

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Someone here tipped me off to the goldmine of ftm tranny pics on reddit called r/transtimelines. I found some ftm tranny who posted there, and stole its pics. I then created a grindr account using its pics, and waited for the trannies/faggots to start messaging.

This ftm (born female, transitioned to male) tranny messaged me first. This freak cut its tits off and has taken testosterone for years. Its profile says it is sick of cis males and it was looking for t4t. I made it drive 18 minutes, then got it to send a pic when it arrived outside the apartment complex. I then hit it with a variation of the you will never be a real man copypasta and blocked it.

Ftm tranny freak drives 18 minutes to get rejected at random apartment complex

Tranyfishing is easier than catfishing or chadfishing btw :feelskek:
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. 6 MORE FAGGOTS ARE ON THERE WAY TO BE STOOD UP NOW - I'LL POST THEM LATER TONIGHT.

Based, remind them that they are sick creatures, abomonations.

Someone here tipped me off to the goldmine of ftm tranny pics on reddit called r/transtimelines. I found some ftm tranny who posted there, and stole its pics. I then created a grindr account using its pics, and waited for the trannies/faggots to start messaging.

This ftm (born female, transitioned to male) tranny messaged me first. This freak cut its tits off and has taken testosterone for years. Its profile says it is sick of cis males and it was looking for t4t. I made it drive 18 minutes, then got it to send a pic when it arrived outside the apartment complex. I then hit it with a variation of the you will never be a real man copypasta and blocked it.

View attachment 788123

Tranyfishing is easier than catfishing or chadfishing btw :feelskek:
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. 6 MORE FAGGOTS ARE ON THERE WAY TO BE STOOD UP NOW - I'LL POST THEM LATER TONIGHT.
Fucking retard says hates hetero men but wanna become one. Stupid foid faggot tard

Based, these disgusting abominations (trans '''''men'''') aren't hated as much mtf trannies, maybe because according to greater male variability principle men are more varied in physiological and psychological ways than women are (women are just hivemind zombies , boring repugnant and basic) thus these foids have easier time passing as a man(they make up 50%[FACT] of trannies but barely ever mentioned anywhere), maybe some of the effeminate short men we seen on streets aren't incels or men but ftm abominations.

The idiot that catfishes fags instead of the stuck up foids that deserve it.

FtM foids have to be some of the most delusional people imaginable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back