Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Chinese roastie gets stood up at restaurant, copes by saying u missed the cool gift I bought for u

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I set my GPS spoofer to a city in China, and started chadfishing Asian roasties. I asked this roastie what she was looking for and she immediately replied back: "u look cute, wanna meet up soon?" I gave her my wechat and stood her up at a bar. She waited 15 minutes outside, sending me a photo of her waiting outside, and a voice message that I've uploaded to vocaroo:

View: https://voca.ro/18fRxcpWEs87

After I rejected her for looking different from her pics, she coped by saying that oh well I won't get the cool gift she purchased for me :feelskek: From the location of the restaurant compared to the district she said she lived in, I think she travelled around 4-6km to the restaurant.
Asian roastie gets stood up at bar

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT 2 DATES ARRANGED WITH AUSSIE TINDER SLUTS TOMORROW NIGHT. ONE IS DRIVING 55KM TO THE CITY TO GET REJECTED.

based :feelsohh:
put me on the screenshot ITcucks

Chadfish game is too ez. I love the thought of these stupid roasties crying themselves to sleep as the date of menopause gets closer.

Another BasEd chadifsh delivered by you brocel :feelsokman: Keep up the good work this roastie deserved it , she is very vicious by trying to lure you out with her so-called gift.

As a Chinesecel, THANK YOU. I hate those entitled noodles they deserved to be stooduup

As a Chinesecel, THANK YOU. I hate those entitled noodles they deserved to be stooduup
Chinese? I thought you were Japanese.

I fucking despise foids who say shit like ''Heyyyyy'' .

You are a treasure on this site man. Fish on and be careful with it, don't dox yourself and make sure there are no ways for anyone to track you down or the people you've chadfished, I don't want your cover to be blown.

based asf.
keep making chadfishes with noodlewhores, they're the most stupid and useless race of women in the whole world and pls use the whitest looking mf to chadfish them

I set my GPS spoofer to a city in China, and started chadfishing Asian roasties. I asked this roastie what she was looking for and she immediately replied back: "u look cute, wanna meet up soon?" I gave her my wechat and stood her up at a bar. She waited 15 minutes outside, sending me a photo of her waiting outside, and a voice message that I've uploaded to vocaroo:

After I rejected her for looking different from her pics, she coped by saying that oh well I won't get the cool gift she purchased for me :feelskek: From the location of the restaurant compared to the district she said she lived in, I think she travelled around 4-6km to the restaurant.
View attachment 778163

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT 2 DATES ARRANGED WITH AUSSIE TINDER SLUTS TOMORROW NIGHT. ONE IS DRIVING 55KM TO THE CITY TO GET REJECTED.

Legendary

Based content. I would love to see which guys you use as the catfish

keep making chadfishes with noodlewhores, they're the most stupid and useless race of women in the whole world and pls use the whitest looking mf to chadfish them
Based. It's their fault they're so vulnerable to it.

Noodle foids tier high up in whoredom.
Their parents usually try to raise these ungrateful toilets to be cultural and reserved. Though we understand that whores have something wrong with their brains so they have to express themselves in their slut ways.
So when these noodle foids specifically make that transition from faking it to look reserved in their rice culture they end up going from one extreme to another.
When they are sluts , they are giga sluts.
Having to pretend to act traditional in fear of being slut shamed only grows the inner whore she has been secretly storing within for years.
Which is why this is such a beautiful thing to behold. Good job.
Disagree. Eat Asians doesn't raise foids to be obedient servants. The "culture" is open and degenerate

Based. Never end your chadfishing crusade against these frauding white chad only noodlewhores
:feelsLightsaber:

Based. Never end your chadfishing crusade against these frauding white chad only noodlewhores
:feelsLightsaber:
He's doing God's work, literally.

I wish his jihad goes well

Incels stop having problems with talking to women and arranging dates when they use Chad as their avatars almost as if it's who say certain things and not the things themselves that make the difference between sexless and "good with women".

Incels stop having problems with talking to women and arranging dates when they use Chad as their avatars almost as if it's who say certain things and not the things themselves that make the difference between sexless and "good with women".

How did you create a chadfish? Every Tinder account I create gets either shadowed immediately or Tinder requests a profile verification. Shit is annoying.

God bless this man

View attachment 778163

Thank you for your service. Our noodlewhores needed to be taught a lesson.

Feels good seeing these whores being chadfished. Keep up the good work brocel :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back