Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 30 yr Kenyan roastie travels to chad's hotel to hang out with him, gets blocked when she arrived

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing in Kenya on badoo. Matched with a 30 year old nigger slut. We moved it to whatsapp. Over the prior 2 days, we exchanged 104 voice messages. I arranged for her to come to my hotel to hang out for the weeekend, go swimming, go out to a few bars etc. She asked could I pay for the uber and I said yes, I'll pay cash when u get here. Anyway, she got the uber there. When she arrived I video called her and then I blocked her when she arrived. She spent nearly 1 hr in the uber.
30 year old Kenyan badoo roastie travels to chads hotel to spend weekend with him gets block

Maybe this worthless nigger slut will learn that dating muzungus is a bad idea :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks

glowpost
gtfo cuck

I was chadfishing in Kenya on badoo. Matched with a 30 year old nigger slut. We moved it to whatsapp. Over the prior 2 days, we exchanged 104 voice messages. I arranged for her to come to my hotel to hang out for the weeekend, go swimming, go out to a few bars etc. She asked could I pay for the uber and I said yes, I'll pay cash when u get here. Anyway, she got the uber there. When she arrived I video called her and then I blocked her when she arrived. She spent nearly 1 hr in the uber.
View attachment 889378
Maybe this worthless nigger slut will learn that dating muzungus is a bad idea :feelskek:
based if real brocel

followed for more chadfishing content

What race was the chad

are you Kenyan? how many (geographically) subsaharancels do we have here?

How did you video call while chadfishing

View attachment 889378
Fucking based hero. Destroy all women

Based, uppity African foids need to be put in they place

should have told her u found a rare ostrich and u need to go with ur photographers team before blocking her mango

View attachment 889378
I’m fucking crying
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Based fuck that nigress

should have told her u found a rare ostrich and u need to go with ur photographers team before blocking her mango
I was tired from staying up so I was awake when she arrived lol. I'll use those excuses more in future. I woke up to this message from her on another Kenyan number.
Screenshot 20231001 212432

How did you video call while chadfishing
Cover phone camera with duct tape so they can't see anything. Ring the foid when she says she is arrived. Take a screenshot of the video call. End video call.
It's about getting a picture of what she looks like and to check her surroundings to verify she is actually a the hotel or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back