Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 19 yr ftm tranny travels 15 minutes to cinemas and waits 19 minutes at cinema entrance to get rejected, buys 2 tubs of popcorn and seethes

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This is the most elaborate chadfish I’ve done. I was chadfishing on grindr, sending dozens of faggot to random apartments last week (I’ll post those screenshots later), when a FTM tranny (born as a female, transitioned to male) messaged me. This tranny is 19 years old and transitioned when it was 16 years old. It’s cut off its tits and still has zippertit marks, and has been taking drugs so it grows hair everywhere. In all honesty, the tranny was fucking disgusting, but just looked like a lesbian tomboy.

I added it on snapchat… and started sending a few chadfish snaps to it. It kept asking could it come over to fuck, but I had other plans for this zippertits tranny freak so I kept saying I’m busy. I chadfished this freak for the next 5 days, talking every day. It would send good morning snaps, and reply instantly whenever I messaged it.

I decided to escalate it, and see what I could get away with as chadfish. I told it that chadfish has schizophrenia and narcissistic personality disorder. I concocted a few bullshit stories about destroying every relationship my chadfish ever got into, and that gfs would run from my chadfish when he had manic episodes. It replied that that my chadfish was too harsh on himself. “If you don’t ghost, you’re already much better than what I’ve had lately,” it replied.

Despite this, the ftm tranny freak still wanted to fuck. That’s all it could think about. It asked about coming over to my chad’s uni residence, but I said he can’t have visitors late at night. Then the ftm tranny freak started talking about fucking in its car at the university. It asked why there was a ban on visitors to the dorm at night, so I concocted a story about a rape case. I referred to the woman as a drunk tinder slut, who regretted fucking the guy so she accused him of rape. Usually this sort of behavior gets you blocked if you’re a sub-8 male. But this ftm tranny freak completely ignored chadfish’s views on rape, and started sending nudes of itself, and talking about cnc. I googled that and it's consentual rape kinks :feelskek: I quickly came to the conclusion this ftm tranny freak is mentally ill and will tolerate anything from chadfish. I started calling it a worthless piece of fuckmeat, and even deliverately misgendered it a few times, but it still replied to my chadfish almost instantly.

Earlier today, it asked what I was doing tonight? Of course it wanted to fuck. I’d nearly run out of chad screenshot pics to send using OVF editor and I’d farmed all the blackpill screenshots, so I decided to stand it up a date. I said let’s go out for dinner and the tranny replied that it would prefer to go to the cinemas. After a bit of talking about the logistics of the date (what movies are on, what time), it agreed to get the later screening of Saw X because “it’s usually empty enough to fuck around in.”

I've condensed a week's screenshots down to the key ones.
Left screenshot is the mentalill chad blackpill, centre is the rape comments then the ftm tranny sent nudes after that, and right is the logistics of the date:
Tranny ok with mental ill chad rapist chad and organising date exif purge

And I stand the zipper tits tranny freak up at the cinemas:
19 yr ftm tranny travels 15 minutes to cinemas and waits 19 minutes at cinema entrance to get

Here is basically what happened at the date:
>time of date is approaching
>using OVF editor, I send a snap of chad in his car driving, which I screenshotted from one of his tiktok videos
>ftm tranny arrives
>I ask what tranny is wearing
>ftm tranny sends snap of its outfit as it walks through the car park under the cinema shopping centre
>tranny asks did I get tickets
>yeah I got 2 adult tickets I tell it
>I employ some delaying tactics...
>get on google and find out what other shops are near the cinemas
>there's a woolworths
>tell the tranny I'm going to woolworths (a grocery shop in Chadstralia) to get snacks as the cinema snackbar is a ripoff
>tranny goes buys some caramel popcorn at the cinema foodcourt (2 tubs haha)
>tranny then asks me to get it a vanilla coke from woolies
>10 minutes pass
>ask where the tranny is waiting, tell it to send a face snap
>tranny sends a snap of it waiting outside the cinema snackbar
>a few minutes pass
>tranny starts asking where is my chadfish
>I tell it you look like shit with vomit emoji :feelspuke: I'm leaving
>tranny asks am I kidding
>that's not funny it says
>calls me a cunt
>it says it's going to watch the movie by itself, and demands to know if it needs to buy its own ticket
>I stop replying
>over the next 11 minutes it kept typing
>I just opened the messages and left it on read
>it says at least have the decency to fucking reply
>it rings once
>then it wishes me goodnight
>I tell it to fuck off
>what the fuck is your problem! it replies
>you're the one who fucking invited me, it says
>it ends by telling to go to hell
>I then blocked the ftm tranny freak

The tranny travelled 15 minutes to the cinema, then waited from 8.43PM to 9.02PM (19 minutes) in the cinema foyer for chadfish. It purchased 2 tubs of caramel popcorn. After I blocked it, I assume it purchased a ticket for itself and watched the movie by itself. This tranny has already been ghosted multiple times before, and it will have trust issues after this lmao. I hope it enjoyed its 2 tubs of popcorn that it paid for :feelskek:
Sorry slut, you’re not entitled to meet chad.
Sorry slut, you’re not entitled to the decency of a reply.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I’ll post the screenshots of the 20+ faggots I sent to random apartments when I finish censoring them.

Tagging those who asked for it:
@kay' @BlackCell_from_ZA

Another banger

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Excellent work :feelsYall::feelsokman:

Why you chadfishing fags though?

> Larps as a man
> Still chad only

And they wonder why no one takes trooners seriously particularly foid ones

Your bast one yet, and I would call all of them Freak 1, Freak 2 etccc.. they are all disgusting creatures. How do u hold yourself from puking man??

Man i really applaud your determination to this. Maybe the fbi should give u a job as a spy :feelskek:

FTM trannies deserve it though. How ignorant do you have to be to be female, under 6 foot (presumably) and with a weak female frame and still think your life would be tolerable as a male. Deserves everything it gets. I do prefer to see foids getting chadfished though.

You made my day bro, this is the type of shit that brings me joy, these disgusting subhuman whores still feel entitled to a chad after looking like a mutilated cartel victim? Fuck no and these FTM whores tend to be lesbos (chadsexuals) as well and they think they are entitled to foids? Sorry sweaty you live as an inkwell now, man up and deal with the 5000000 rejections or kys

Its no wonder why this thing gets ghosted and rejected a lot, i don't know who would be that down bad to fuck this thing, the level of entitlement from these mutilated freaks is beyond me

Last edited:
You made my day bro, this is the type of shit that brings me joy, these disgusting subhuman whores still feel entitled to a chad after looking like a mutilated cartel victim? Fuck no and these FTM whores tend to be lesbos (chadsexuals) as well and they think they are entitled to foids? Sorry sweaty you live as an inkwell now, man up and deal with the 5000000 rejections or kys

Its no wonder why this thing gets ghosted and rejected a lot, i don't know who would be that down bad to fuck this thing, the level of entitlement from these mutilated freaks is beyond me
Still has a pussy, many desperate fucks will creampie it

Why don't you send them all to same place at the same time? That would be funny.

please never kill yourself brecel this is very amusing.

Still has a pussy, many desperate fucks will creampie it

literally this.

There is nobody quite like @abuincelalaustrali when it comes to chadfishing. He is the ultimate Chadfish Saint. And he is doing the Lords work.

We should make a donation fund to @abuincelalaustrali and all contribute to this man, brilliant work sir. :feelsYall:

CHAD-"Im a bipolar Fuckhead"

Cumdumpster-"Its okay"

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

This is the most elaborate chadfish I’ve done. I was chadfishing on grindr, sending dozens of faggot to random apartments last week (I’ll post those screenshots later), when a FTM tranny (born as a female, transitioned to male) messaged me. This tranny is 19 years old and transitioned when it was 16 years old. It’s cut off its tits and still has zippertit marks, and has been taking drugs so it grows hair everywhere. In all honesty, the tranny was fucking disgusting, but just looked like a lesbian tomboy.

I added it on snapchat… and started sending a few chadfish snaps to it. It kept asking could it come over to fuck, but I had other plans for this zippertits tranny freak so I kept saying I’m busy. I chadfished this freak for the next 5 days, talking every day. It would send good morning snaps, and reply instantly whenever I messaged it.

I decided to escalate it, and see what I could get away with as chadfish. I told it that chadfish has schizophrenia and narcissistic personality disorder. I concocted a few bullshit stories about destroying every relationship my chadfish ever got into, and that gfs would run from my chadfish when he had manic episodes. It replied that that my chadfish was too harsh on himself. “If you don’t ghost, you’re already much better than what I’ve had lately,” it replied.

Despite this, the ftm tranny freak still wanted to fuck. That’s all it could think about. It asked about coming over to my chad’s uni residence, but I said he can’t have visitors late at night. Then the ftm tranny freak started talking about fucking in its car at the university. It asked why there was a ban on visitors to the dorm at night, so I concocted a story about a rape case. I referred to the woman as a drunk tinder slut, who regretted fucking the guy so she accused him of rape. Usually this sort of behavior gets you blocked if you’re a sub-8 male. But this ftm tranny freak completely ignored chadfish’s views on rape, and started sending nudes of itself, and talking about cnc. I googled that and it's consentual rape kinks :feelskek: I quickly came to the conclusion this ftm tranny freak is mentally ill and will tolerate anything from chadfish. I started calling it a worthless piece of fuckmeat, and even deliverately misgendered it a few times, but it still replied to my chadfish almost instantly.

Earlier today, it asked what I was doing tonight? Of course it wanted to fuck. I’d nearly run out of chad screenshot pics to send using OVF editor and I’d farmed all the blackpill screenshots, so I decided to stand it up a date. I said let’s go out for dinner and the tranny replied that it would prefer to go to the cinemas. After a bit of talking about the logistics of the date (what movies are on, what time), it agreed to get the later screening of Saw X because “it’s usually empty enough to fuck around in.”

I've condensed a week's screenshots down to the key ones.
Left screenshot is the mentalill chad blackpill, centre is the rape comments then the ftm tranny sent nudes after that, and right is the logistics of the date:
View attachment 918811

And I stand the zipper tits tranny freak up at the cinemas:
View attachment 918819

Here is basically what happened at the date:
>time of date is approaching
>using OVF editor, I send a snap of chad in his car driving, which I screenshotted from one of his tiktok videos
>ftm tranny arrives
>I ask what tranny is wearing
>ftm tranny sends snap of its outfit as it walks through the car park under the cinema shopping centre
>tranny asks did I get tickets
>yeah I got 2 adult tickets I tell it
>I employ some delaying tactics...
>get on google and find out what other shops are near the cinemas
>there's a woolworths
>tell the tranny I'm going to woolworths (a grocery shop in Chadstralia) to get snacks as the cinema snackbar is a ripoff
>tranny goes buys some caramel popcorn at the cinema foodcourt (2 tubs haha)
>tranny then asks me to get it a vanilla coke from woolies
>10 minutes pass
>ask where the tranny is waiting, tell it to send a face snap
>tranny sends a snap of it waiting outside the cinema snackbar
>a few minutes pass
>tranny starts asking where is my chadfish
>I tell it you look like shit with vomit emoji :feelspuke: I'm leaving
>tranny asks am I kidding
>that's not funny it says
>calls me a cunt
>it says it's going to watch the movie by itself, and demands to know if it needs to buy its own ticket
>I stop replying
>over the next 11 minutes it kept typing
>I just opened the messages and left it on read
>it says at least have the decency to fucking reply
>it rings once
>then it wishes me goodnight
>I tell it to fuck off
>what the fuck is your problem! it replies
>you're the one who fucking invited me, it says
>it ends by telling to go to hell
>I then blocked the ftm tranny freak

The tranny travelled 15 minutes to the cinema, then waited from 8.43PM to 9.02PM (19 minutes) in the cinema foyer for chadfish. It purchased 2 tubs of caramel popcorn. After I blocked it, I assume it purchased a ticket for itself and watched the movie by itself. This tranny has already been ghosted multiple times before, and it will have trust issues after this lmao. I hope it enjoyed its 2 tubs of popcorn that it paid for :feelskek:
Sorry slut, you’re not entitled to meet chad.
Sorry slut, you’re not entitled to the decency of a reply.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I’ll post the screenshots of the 20+ faggots I sent to random apartments when I finish censoring them.

Tagging those who asked for it:
@kay' @BlackCell_from_ZA
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:The most based grey on this forum, the mods should instantly promote my brocel to paragon:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Cope and Seethe sweety

literally this.

There is nobody quite like @abuincelalaustrali when it comes to chadfishing. He is the ultimate Chadfish Saint. And he is doing the Lords work.

We should make a donation fund to @abuincelalaustrali and all contribute to this man, brilliant work sir. :feelsYall:
I second this

This man is a fucking legend may bo2cel protect him

Given that transsexuality is a dissociative cope for social separation distress in the first place, as demonstrated by them all having BPD and high rates of suicidality, it really hurts them to be rejected like this, JFL.

I love FNAF

but anyways top KEK and you shouldve sent the hanging troon meme

Saint Abu Incel al-Australi

females' personality is an absolute meme at this point.

based for chadfishing and even more based for recognizing that a tranny is an 'it', not a person

How ignorant do you have to be to be female, under 6 foot (presumably) and with a weak female frame and still think your life would be tolerable as a male.
Foids are retarded lol, they would just think they are struggling due to transphobia and not genetics.
you shouldve sent the hanging troon meme
The only time the chadfish goat abuincelalaustrali missed :(

God this post is fucking glorious haha.

You should consider making a tutorial or something sometime.
Incel chadfish jihad.
Allahu Akbar

Probably the most important and distinguished person in this forum as of now, keep up the good work

Of all the shit women are proclaimed to suffer in life it's still physiologically harder to be a man.

You can cut things off, dig holes, and get breast implants but you can't create a functioning penis in any way shape or form. A micropenis that might actually function due to external apparatus is nothing compared to even small real male dicks.

FTM is just so much less possible than MTF. Your entire being is still female i.e.. Weaker. Your bone structure would still be less dense no matter how many drugs you do. You can never gain the muscle mass of a man either.

yeah, I really don't get the point of doing this to other dudes (I get this is a different case but he has posts of chadfishing ACTUAL men)

This is the most hilarious, entertaining and altogether satisfying thing I have read all week. May Allah Bless you for your honorable efforts to infuriate and inconvenience this type of perverted scum and may you continue to achieve success in your noble pursuits. Inshallah.

My favorite cyber jihadist

Imagine being born privileged and then voluntarily let go of yout privilege

FTM tranny (born as a female, transitioned to male)
If you have autism, and maybe dyslexia, I know this can be hard for you to get correctly every time. Therefore I have thought of a much more intuitive and poignant naming pair. Female-to-male or transgender women, should be known as fake men and Male-to-female or transgender men, should be known as fake women.
I want to hear thoughts about this, so please let me know with your replies.
then it wishes me goodnight
Ahh...the power of LOOKS. Personality detector doesn't work and it doesn't matter if it works.
I would pay for his efforts. It's entertaining.

Retarded cunt got what It deserved .

Imagine going all Out of your way to Ruin the Advantage / Privilege that was given to you :feelsclown: :feelskek:

Imagine being born privileged and then voluntarily let go of yout privilege
Some soys and normies will still be down to be with this creature, you can see from the conversation that it had some other man on the side too.

I wouldn't touch this creature with a stick.

On other note, I gurantee you that this freak will be back for more, OP will do a part 2 soon, can't wait.

Last edited:
Based as usual OP.
Troons are Degenerates and they deserve whatever punishment they get.

> Larps as a man
> Still chad only

And they wonder why no one takes trooners seriously particularly foid ones
All women will die, over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel. Correction will come.

Retarded cunt got what It deserved .

Imagine going all Out of your way to Ruin the Advantage / Privilege that was given to you :feelsclown: :feelskek:
Woman moment. Always trying to get whatever is the fad. These organisms in particular don't harvest a inner monologue. Which is incorrect for a sentient thing.

Based, dabbing on women is always a W

You should get an award for this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back