Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie gook uni slut waits 31 minutes at tramway so she can go swimming with chad: spoof location to her exact spot and she can't find chad

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm spoofing my GPS location to a popular beachside city in Australia. I matched with this 19 year old gook slut 2 days ago. She's a foreign student at a uni here in Australia. I got her whatsapp and arranged to go swimming at the beach. She told me to meet at the tramway near the beach, she arrived dead on 2PM. I started employing delaying tactics, stuck in traffic, finding a park... After around 20 minutes of making her wait, I asked where she was, so she started sharing her whatsapp live location with me so chad could find her easily. I responded by spoofing my whatsapp location right back to within 100 metres of her exact position. Then I kept telling her whatsapp location wasn't working lol, she started sharing it again like 4 times. Finally, she sent me a pic of the opposite building she was waiting near. Then she said I can't find you.
Overall, she travelled from her uni accomodation block to the tramway near the beach (around 8km via road, or 15 minutes via tram), then waited 31 minutes... She rang my number 4 times then I blocked her.
Gook uni slut waits at tramway near beach walks around trying to find chad

I even got a text message from an Australian number I don't recognise a few hrs later after I blocked her on whatsapp: what did I do to you?
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to meet chad :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. Good luck IDing my chadfish as I've already deleted all accounts and swapped to a new chad and new city.

You're the best GrAYcel on this forum by far.

I'm spoofing my GPS location to a popular beachside city in Australia. I matched with this 19 year old gook slut 2 days ago. She's a foreign student at a uni here in Australia. I got her whatsapp and arranged to go swimming at the beach. She told me to meet at the tramway near the beach, she arrived dead on 2PM. I started employing delaying tactics, stuck in traffic, finding a park... After around 20 minutes of making her wait, I asked where she was, so she started sharing her whatsapp live location with me so chad could find her easily. I responded by spoofing my whatsapp location right back to within 100 metres of her exact position. Then I kept telling her whatsapp location wasn't working lol, she started sharing it again like 4 times. Finally, she sent me a pic of the opposite building she was waiting near. Then she said I can't find you.
Overall, she travelled from her uni accomodation block to the tramway near the beach (around 8km via road, or 15 minutes via tram), then waited 31 minutes... She rang my number 4 times then I blocked her.
A78dc12054ac15c9c0f54bd9b62f25cf

Very based

based but post some pics of the noodlewhore

@TheProphetMuscle PIN this shit :y'all::cool:

Always brilliant

Doing good work, keep it up!
Uefa Champions League Sport GIF by UEFA

Based level over 9000s.

1% of what she deserves, but good work anyway :feelsokman:

You are the justicer of incels.
May St. BlackOps2cel be with you. :feelsYall:

Everywhere these noodlewhores go for "uni" in a white country is simply to go fuck chads. No sense of pride in their countries and in their men, brother you truly do gods work by giving them just a bit of the retribution they need. Thank you.

Ask them to send pics next time and upload here so we can kek at those whores:society:

This is golden :feelshaha: . We should start some sort of simp fishing too.

its crazy to think that I live in a major us metro area with over 30% of the population being asian, yet I haven't matched with a single noodlewhore.

clown world.

you should have picked a location even further.

Lurkers on this thread not realizing that reject men get lead on much worse than this all the damn time. Hell, some also even end up being sent to random locations as a joke, or to just get stood up etc. I'd wager most rejects have atleast one if not multiple stories of being given such false hope as a joke to others at their own expense. Hell some of them even get straight up extorted and scammed...................................................

But the lurkers won't give a shit about that will they. Until they care about and speak out about all that happening on a daily basis, they've really no grounds to get overly pissed off about this. At best they can just deem it an "asshole move".

Sidenote though, isn't it funny that people tell us chicks can someone "sense" incels by interacting with them even through a screen... But not if you make your profile picture that of a hot dude. JFL. Normie reasoning is so logically flawed its unreal.

Keep up the good work, brocel

Pure lifefuel
She did get horny only to be left stressed

These are glorious, keep up the amazing work

We should have 3 awards dedicated to this guy on the incel awards section

Tramway in an Australian city gives away the city brocel

I can't level these levels of based
Fanning Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Happened to me when i was 15 i had a date with a girl from school.

I got dressed up and bought new shoes, did my hair and went to the restaurant 15 mins early. She did not show up i kept messaging her and calling her but no reply.

She then replies to me 3 hours later telling me this: "lol i forgot we were going out, you should have reminded me".

Ill never forget this.
Beyond Brootal :feelsrope:

Genuinely an artform

Attachments

• 43743473347347.gif
    43743473347347.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 16
Saint is back!

Her CCP supporting parents who bankrolled her education will be proud. Come back to riceland and give a Riceman a chance you white worshipping ho

This is definetly the type of noodlewhore to use her Daddy's CCP credit card to buy shit for Chad.

Last edited:
its crazy to think that I live in a major us metro area with over 30% of the population being asian, yet I haven't matched with a single noodlewhore.

clown world.

you should have picked a location even further.

You're in Westernised Noodle purgatory, they're White Chadlite only and it's non negotiable.

saint chadfish reincarnated

View attachment 834478
I even got a text message from an Australian number I don't recognise a few hrs later after I blocked her on whatsapp: what did I do to you?
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to meet chad :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. Good luck IDing my chadfish as I've already deleted all accounts and swapped to a new chad and new city.
wow this is very based! she definitely hasn’t moved on with her life and just found some guy who wouldnt waste her time!

chad fishing is pathetic and childish and does nothing. grow up

Thank you for you for the needed laugh on a Monday afternoon

These gook sluts deserve it, she really thought she was going to be dicked down by a handsome western man. In her dreams. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everywhere these noodlewhores go for "uni" in a white country is simply to go fuck chads. No sense of pride in their countries and in their men, brother you truly do gods work by giving them just a bit of the retribution they need. Thank you.
Women have no loyalty to a tribe like men do. Just fuck whoever the hormones command they do and act submissive when in danger, but there is no danger in the western world.

These gook sluts deserve it, she really thought she was going to be dicked down by a handsome western man. In her dreams. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Haha, yeah...that'll never happen to her, right? Right? Chad's probably in her right now on a Tuesday night as you and I are browsing incel forums.

wow this is very based! she definitely hasn’t moved on with her life and just found some guy who wouldnt waste her time!

chad fishing is pathetic and childish and does nothing. grow up
"Grow up and contribute to the economy, incel. Be a man. Grow up. Stop being so childish."
You are suspect, brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back