Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 29 year Spanish roastie walks 17 minutes from office to bar in Australia, gets rejected, rings twice

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I found a gigachad model on an instagram page. He did a heap of shoots promoting hi vis safety work wear, and sunglasses. I stole his pics and created a hinge account. I claimed to be a FIFO worker and started standing up sluts. This 29yr old spanish whore walked from her office to the bar in Australia (17 minute travel time) to get rejected. After I blocked her on whatsapp, she rang twice.
29 year Spanish roastie walks 17 minutes from office to bar gets rejected rings twice

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

I found a gigachad model on an instagram page. He did a heap of shoots promoting hi vis safety work wear, and sunglasses. I stole his pics and created a hinge account. I claimed to be a FIFO worker and started standing up sluts. This 29yr old spanish whore walked from her office to the bar in Australia (17 minute travel time) to get rejected. After I blocked her on whatsapp, she rang twice.
View attachment 881477
Doing the lords work brocel

The least desirable womxn has more value than the hottest chad
Maybe not by much (10-15%) but its still more ...
:soynod:

View attachment 881477
lmao epic brocel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thanks for doing this :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Based, but why not show us the profile?
We wanna take a look at these whores, and its not like they browse this forum ffs :lul: :lul:

View attachment 881477
Start insulting them.

Roast their faces.
Give them very bad BDD
i want to see them start to kill themslves

Based, I love how you put heart reacts as well

Would grape her tbh :feelscomfy:

Idk if you already did that, but the next time it would be funny if you asked the foid to wear or to do some ridiculous shit. :feelscomfy:

Could be funny (perhaps slightly suifuel) to see how far a bitch can go just to see a gigachad IRL. :feelscomfy:

Or maybe tell her to dress like a slut, then you can go there and take creepshots of her. (if you're into this ofc) :feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back