Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 30 year old Filipino prostitute travels 15 min on motorbike to get stood up outside chad's condo: she starts begging him to collect her

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I recently signed up to this site called hellopinay or whatever the fuck it is for dating pinoys. I had a generic gigachad profile and pinoy whores started messaging. Most of them were not looking to date - most were scammers or prostitutes. Some guy on a discord group said he was scammed by some bitch on that site, so I declared war....
I started replying to these bitches that I'd pay $$$ to hookup. I moved it to telegram.
This 30 year old Pinoy slut was looking for sugar daddies. She was decent looking in her pics, but she looked like shit without makeup. She travelledd 15 minutes on a moped scooter thing to chad's condo. I just gave her the address, I didn't even need to spoof it or anything.
She arrived at 2.45 (not local time), and I made her walk around a bit, made her wait until 3.11 then I blocked her. Travel time was 15 minutes, waiting time was 26 minutes.
She actually looked like shit because she travelled on motorbike. She even acknowledged that lol
Anyway, I gave her the usual IT bullshit about taking showers and getting a haircut.
Flip 30 year old whore travels 15 minutes to hotel waits around

Sorry whore, but you're not entitled to meet your clients :feelsthink:
Funny thing it was about to rain, so she might have gotten wet going home lol
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Based as always

Wilayat Filipinas, 1445H

Lmao dumb foid should have worked on her persoynality

She seemed willing to fuck completely for free lol, thats so desperate, as if she is entitled to sex JFL.

Prostitutes are prostitutes. Even I can fuck a one for the money. You should do this stuff to chadsexual western women.

Prostitutes are prostitutes. Even I can fuck a one for the money. You should do this stuff to chadsexual western women.
Yea, doing that to prostitutes is retarded and counterproductive.

is there any dating app for high school flips?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back