Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 31yr becky drives 27km to bar, she is 30min late cos caring for sick mum, told her I left with another girl, she says fuck off, unfriends me

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
>be me
>chadfishing on bumble with 22 yr gigachad
>31 yr roastie messages me
>ask her out
>move it to snapchat
>she demands a face selfie
>send her a chadfish selfie I stole from chad's only fans page
>hackforums snapchat mod allows me to send camera roll pics as live snaps
>something comes up, she wants to reschedule date for later
>her mother is sick lol
>9pm comes around
>she drives 27km to bar
>she is sharing her location on snapchat
>watch as she spends nearly 40 minutes in peak hour traffic, slowly getting closer to the bar
>she arrives like 30 minutes late
>starts asking where I am
>send her a snapchat of chad with a girl in a car: lol you were 30 minutes late I left with another girl
>she says but I told you I was leaving, looking after my mum so fuck you
>she unfriends me on snapchat
1685845534390563.png

Also sent a faggot to an apartment last night, will post that later when I censor it
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS

You're doing God's work.

Based Department calling Meme Generator - Imgflip

based asf, hope that roastie lost the highest amount of money possible in traveling

Roastie got Toasted
Hmm I feel the smell of burnt roastbeef flaps JFL

Based af, roastie probably had to drive 40 minutes back too. That’s a lot of time gone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based af, roastie probably had to drive 40 minutes back too. That’s a lot of time gone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What's funny is she has trust issues. She said she had being treated badly by guys in the past, and she was caring for her mum so didn't go out much. We talked on bumble for 2 days, 100s of messages. I promised that I'd take her out, grab drinks, have a bit of fun Then even when I got her snapchat, she wanted a selfie, which I sent with my special program. Imagine driving 40 minutes so you can get rejected :feelskek:

Doing good job as always, can't wait for u to take in to another stage, ask a roastie to fly over to a diffrent country for u. Now that will be a pure lifefuol for me.

Seeing those sluts get what they deserve on those social network is so refreshing.

What's funny is she has trust issues. She said she had being treated badly by guys in the past, and she was caring for her mum so didn't go out much. We talked on bumble for 2 days, 100s of messages. I promised that I'd take her out, grab drinks, have a bit of fun Then even when I got her snapchat, she wanted a selfie, which I sent with my special program. Imagine driving 40 minutes so you can get rejected :feelskek:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha please do it again

Can someone give me names of guys who I can chadfish as? I really wanna do this. They can have a lot of followers on social media but of course not have real fame. I would prefer a Tyrone since I’m black but I have been told I come off as white online. I feel like my blackness does kinda show sometimes tho. I actually used a Tyrone that I found through my cousin’s instagram on tinder and got only a few matches jfl. I think it’s because they might be able to tell it’s a catfish or even Tyrone isn’t enough anymore. I did use a lower tier Tyrone and got more matches. Anyway, can someone give me any guys black or white

Also, you’re an idiot if you didn’t get nudes first unless she’s ugly

I always kek with these threads :feelshaha:

Wasting someones time who is taking care of her sick mother ? there is difference between having some fun and doing that kind of shit. You really need some help mate what a sick person.

>be me
>ask her out
>move it to snapchat
>her mother is sick lol
>9pm comes around
>she drives 27km to bar
>watch as she spends nearly 40 minutes in peak hour traffic, slowly getting closer to the bar
>send her a snapchat of chad with a girl in a car: lol you were 30 minutes late I left with another girl
1685845534390563.png

Also sent a faggot to an apartment last night, will post that later when I censor it
Correct

Wasting someones time who is taking care of her sick mother ? there is difference between having some fun and doing that kind of shit. You really need some help mate what a sick person.
You feed the incorrection

Man even after standing her up like that and with another girl she apologizes for the chad holy shit its depressing :fuk: :fuk:
She apologized. You should stalk her and make her waste even more money.

>be me
>ask her out
>move it to snapchat
>her mother is sick lol
>9pm comes around
>she drives 27km to bar
1685845534390563.png

Absolutely based. Another one to add to the list of based deeds. :feelzez:

Her mother is such a whore, no need to feel sorry for her.

The only useful person on this forum.Doing gods work

Need to generate ai image with the chad groping other girls tits. OG foid would get even more pissed.

You're a cucl. She's a chad chasing slut. She deserves far worse.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Stupid ugly and used up whore with literally 1000s of dicks inside her ugly smelling pussy still goes for Chad only. Totally deserved!

At least she had the decency to care for her family members. I'll give her that; rare to see this among foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back