Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 21 yr rich Kenyan tinder slut travels to chad's hotel to hang out, gets rejected, she starts crying on video call, then wishes me well later

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
On Friday I started a new chadfish with white gigachadfish on tinder. I spoofed my GPS location to Kenya and started matching. Within 24 hrs, I had over 100+ likes. And within 10 minutes of matching, I had several bitches agreeing to hookup that night.
Yesterday night, I matched with a 21 year nigger tinder thot. She is the daughter of a diplomat (I found her facebook page, then found her father's fb page from her friend's list, and searched his name in google and got his diplomatic website and compared photos). She said she lived in this nice neighbourhood of the city. I didn't ask her to hookup, she asked my chadfish could they hang out. She paid for her own uber to chad's hotel. She described my chadfish as "sexy", "interesting" and "looking (love heart emoji)."
When she arrived at the hotel, she waited outside in the uber at the gate, begging me to come down. I used the u look different excuse but fucked it up as she was waiting inside her car, not outside where chad could have possibly seen her lol. Then she started video calling me. I accepted her 2nd call (duct tape covers my camera so she can't see me). It was pitch black in the car at night, and I could barely see her... but she was crying on video call. I took my screenshot, ended the call, and blocked her on whatsapp and deleted my tinder account.

About 90 minutes later, just as I was posting my weekend's chadfish screenshots on here, she messaged me on whatsapp with another number. She fucking said "I'm happy and wish you well... I won't hate you" with some smile emojis. Chad can do nothing wrong!

This is the 3rd slut this year I've made cry :cryfeels: over chadfish btw :feelskek:
21 yr kenyan rich tinder slut travels to chads hotel for a hookup she cries on video call th

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I've got a chadfish special tonight btw - a 24 yr old white Australian gigastacy is driving 20km to grab dinner with chadfish. She even made a booking at the restaurant for them.

BASED BASED BASED BASED

I respect the dedication

I love this fella

This is the state of all women. "Diplomat" my ass. They're all whores

Excellent work soldier. You'll be commended highly for this one.

Catfishing a diplomat’s daughter is next level jfl. You’re a master at your craft

Most based nigga in .is

Truly impressive

Screenshot 20230418 195416 170

Excellent work today @abuincelalaustrali, keep it up!

Proves again that chad can do no wrong, reminds me of the p3d0 tinder chat expriment, and the n@z1 chad where he massaged ethnic and feminist w0men and all were flirting with him.

Looks would get you trough virtually anything

Nice work. Shame you didn't record the call.

You should string these out and see what else you can get these bitches to do. Maintain contact, be nice and chatty one minute, cold and mean the next etc.

You Sir are a fucking ARTIST. :feelsYall:

Next level thing would be hiring hitman to acidface in minecraft

You chadfished a government officials daughter? This is kekfuel :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back