Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Ftm tranny drives 43km to random apartment complex to get rejected: what a proper cunt move, it says.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Today I set my GPS spoofer to a city in Chadstralia. Then clicked on mtf and ftm tags and started sending a chad selfie to every tranny with the words: wanna be my fucktoy? Naughty devil emoji.
Of the 20 trannies I messaged, 3 were very willing, but only 1 was able to travel tonight. It travelled 43km (around 30+ minutes driving time). When it arrived at the apartment complex, I asked where was it? are you at the right place. It sent a snapchat of outside the building. I then said it looked like shit and told it to fuck off.
It then said: Serious? What a proper cunt move. You knew exactly what it looked like.
I started hitting it with the you will never be a real man pasta, but it started screenshotting my messages lol and stopped responding. I just blocked it and deleted my grindr account.
It actually did look like shit, at least 15kg overweight and with zippertit marks from surgery. I hope it enjoys its car journey home!
Two more trannies arranged for this weekend btw, as well as 7 dates with females at the same bar hahahahahahhaa
Ftm tranny drives 43km to be rejected at random apartment complex

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Today I set my GPS spoofer to a city in Chadstralia. Then clicked on mtf and ftm tags and started sending a chad selfie to every tranny with the words: wanna be my fucktoy? Naughty devil emoji.
Of the 20 trannies I messaged, 3 were very willing, but only 1 was able to travel tonight. It travelled 43km (around 30+ minutes driving time). When it arrived at the apartment complex, I asked where was it? are you at the right place. It sent a snapchat of outside the building. I then said it looked like shit and told it to fuck off.
It then said: Serious? What a proper cunt move. You knew exactly what it looked like.
I started hitting it with the you will never be a real man pasta, but it started screenshotting my messages lol and stopped responding. I just blocked it and deleted my grindr account.
It actually did look like shit, at least 15kg overweight and with zippertit marks from surgery. I hope it enjoys its car journey home!
Two more trannies arranged for this weekend btw, as well as 7 dates with females at the same bar hahahahahahhaa
View attachment 818296

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

BASED!

Always a good show :feelsYall:

Love to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6