Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: faggot drives 24 minutes to be stood up outside random apartment complex

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Using pics of a ftm tranny from reddit, I created a grindr account and started sending faggots/trannies to random apartments across a capital city in Australia.

Faggot drives 24 minutes

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. THIS IS THE SECOND FREAK STOOD UP AT A RANDOM APARTMENT TONIGHT. 6 MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY.

Can't believe @Indari got catfished like that smh

Using pics of a ftm tranny from reddit, I created a grindr account and started sending faggots/trannies to random apartments across a capital city in Australia.

View attachment 788128
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. THIS IS THE SECOND FREAK STOOD UP AT A RANDOM APARTMENT TONIGHT. 6 MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY.
Man how can you speak with those disgusting creatures without puking.

I feel disgusted just thinking about that.

Still you are doing god work exposing them, I would also like if you give them some good punch line to remind them that they are sick degenrates.

View attachment 788128
I advice you to drive around, Take good pics of apartments and use them as bait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back