Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 32 yr lesbian roastie travels to bar, waits 25 minutes then gets rejected and accused of being transgender by my lesbian catfish

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Tinder banned my chadfish account so I'm catfishing as a lesbian milf atm. It's far easier than chadfishing as women are far more willing to meet within a day for drinks with another woman.
The lesbian I stood up looks like a tranny but she's just an ugly post-wall roastie. She travelled 9km to the bar, waited 25+ minutes for me, then I rejected her and accused of being transgender :feelskek: .... But I'm not trans she replied. So I asked about her shit hairline but she didn't answer. I then blocked her.
1686044737024034.jpg

I got banned on hinge today for spamming every thot I matched with: Thanks for the match but I'm not currently into trans women, just not my thing... OR Hey I don't want to be rude, but are you transgender? Your face is really masculine. Then I'd acted shocked when they said they weren't trannies.

Complimentary video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXdU7z9RxIQ

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER 2 LESBIAN DATES ARRANGED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT.

Tinder banned my chadfish account so I'm catfishing as a lesbian milf atm. It's far easier than chadfishing as women are far more willing to meet within a day for drinks with another woman.
The lesbian I stood up looks like a tranny but she's just an ugly post-wall roastie. She travelled 9km to the bar, waited 25+ minutes for me, then I rejected her and accused of being transgender :feelskek: .... But I'm not trans she replied. So I asked about her shit hairline but she didn't answer. I then blocked her.
1686044737024034.jpg

I got banned on hinge today for spamming every thot I matched with: Thanks for the match but I'm not currently into trans women, just not my thing... OR Hey I don't want to be rude, but are you transgender? Your face is really masculine. Then I'd acted shocked when they said they weren't trannies.

Complimentary video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXdU7z9RxIQ

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER 2 LESBIAN DATES ARRANGED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT.

Based, You The Frenchman? VIVA LA FRANCE, FROM FRANCE WITH LOVE!

Their personality detectors must be broken.

Another based thread by this nigga

We'll do the theory and you'll do the praxis :feelsYall:

Good job soldier!

Every time I see one of these exchanges, I can't imagine myself ever being able to stoop to the low of communicating like a brainlet nigger with emojis and childish banter. Is this what it takes in 2023 to have a remote chance of getting a date? Seriously?

How to take screenshot or screenrecord on snapchat without sending the notice? Are there any app for that?

Amazing job, toilets deserve this

BASED AS FUCK

Stacyfish more dykes please

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back