Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Kenyan tinder slut travels 15km to be stood up at restaurant, wastes money on a taxi, rings 3 times, asks what have I gained

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I dropped my chadfish phone in the toilet earlier this month and lost access to over a month's worth of chadfish dates arranged, bitches I'd been chadfishing for nearly a year - some of whom I reduced to tears kek.
Well I purchased a new phone yesterday as well as 6 SIM cards. I'm back chadfishing... on tinder in Kenya, on badoo in South Africa... on hinge in NZ... on bumble in Muttmerica...
>be chadfishing
>GPS spoofer set to coastal city in Kenya
>match with tinder nigger slut
>ask her out to restaurant
>she travels 15km by taxi
>she arrives at the restaurant
>asks where I am
>reply: I'm in a birdwatching group and recently I heard news from my colleagues that a super-rare ostrich had been spotted in the wilderness, so I had to drop everything, grab my safari watching gear and head out.
>she gets angry: I wasted money and time, what did u gain from this???
>she rings 3 times
>I block her
Kenyan tinder slut travels 15km to be stood up at restaurant 1

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. Another 2 Kenyan sluts are on their way now too! One is driving over 2 hours! I'll post that soon haha

Professor Chaos strikes again

Need to see the Picture of the Chad you used

Update: she just messaged me on a 2nd number after I blocker her, and she is threatening me with witchcraft unless I pay for her taxi money kek
I replied her telling her to fuck off and pick cotton.
Angry nigger 1

Are you using white male pictures?

Need to see the Picture of the Chad you used
Brett Maverick from instagram/youtube. Set it to Nairobi or one of the coastal resort towns- thousands of tinder sluts wanting chadfish big white cock. Even if they won't hookup and travel to chad's resort straight away, you can easily stand them up at a restaurant or offer them $$$ to fuck and send them to a random hotel.

DON'T

Your gonna make Kenya women hate white men
I don't care. They're all chad chasing, gold digging sluts willing to betray their race and become chad's fucktoy so they can get a new passport and life in the West.

this is amazing

I don't care. They're all chad chasing, gold digging sluts willing to betray their race and become chad's fucktoy so they can get a new passport and life in the West.
Make those babboon foids pay for their sins

Somebody, give this man a medal.

Muhammadcuck

Attachments

• 1682160436339649.jpg
    1682160436339649.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 114
Update: she just messaged me on a 2nd number after I blocker her, and she is threatening me with witchcraft unless I pay for her taxi money kek
I replied her telling her to fuck off and pick cotton.
"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God." -Leviticus 19:31

"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God." -Leviticus 19:31
Dunno why inkwells hate black women so much. Honestly African women are miles better than western

>reply: I'm in a birdwatching group and recently I heard news from my colleagues that a super-rare ostrich had been spotted in the wilderness, so I had to drop everything, grab my safari watching gear and head out.
:feelshaha:

Muhammadcuck
Don't care. Islam has kept close to a billion Muslim sluts enslaved and controlled for hundreds of years. Stupid sluts are now getting "women's rights" in Saudi Arabia but there are thousands of would be sluts forced into marriages because of Islam. A guy I know from this forum was actually a sperglord, but he converted to Islam and got a 20 something wife in Indonesia because of it. She was a virgin too - hymen was checked by an elerly woman on wedding day. Another convert I know from a mosque I used to attend is serving a 6 year sentence for terrorism offences, but he got a wife and kids because of it. He even gets conjugal visits every few months - doing better than most of us subhumans here.
Look at ISIS - they provided sex slaves and the prospect of marriage to anyone who fought for them. Of course the Arab chads got first pick, but hundreds of local Iraqis and Syrians got a wife because of it. Hundreds of foreign fighters goy a Yazidi apsotate sex slave because of it.
If women leave Islam, they get pressured and marked for life until they are slaughtered or flee to some Western dump as a refugee.
^^ Lifefuel :feelskek:

Yep I'm thinking based

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. Another 2 Kenyan sluts are on their way now too! One is driving over 2 hours! I'll post that soon haha
why do this in countries nobody gives a fuck about. do it in burgerland and europe only

I dropped my chadfish phone in the toilet earlier this month and lost access to over a month's worth of chadfish dates arranged, bitches I'd been chadfishing for nearly a year - some of whom I reduced to tears kek.
Well I purchased a new phone yesterday as well as 6 SIM cards. I'm back chadfishing... on tinder in Kenya, on badoo in South Africa... on hinge in NZ... on bumble in Muttmerica...
>be chadfishing
>GPS spoofer set to coastal city in Kenya
>match with tinder nigger slut
>ask her out to restaurant
>she travels 15km by taxi
>she arrives at the restaurant
>asks where I am
>she gets angry: I wasted money and time, what did u gain from this???
>she rings 3 times
>I block her
View attachment 817438
This shows that chads could easily father 10000s of kids of they went sexpatting across the world

Cuckyan foids are easy meat lol

Brett Maverick from instagram/youtube. Set it to Nairobi or one of the coastal resort towns- thousands of tinder sluts wanting chadfish big white cock. Even if they won't hookup and travel to chad's resort straight away, you can easily stand them up at a restaurant or offer them $$$ to fuck and send them to a random hotel.
Rip Brett Maverick. Looks like he's gonna get killed by an African Demon sent by a random negrowhore. :feelsYall:

Based as fuck

Don't care. Islam has kept close to a billion Muslim sluts enslaved and controlled for hundreds of years. Stupid sluts are now getting "women's rights" in Saudi Arabia but there are thousands of would be sluts forced into marriages because of Islam. A guy I know from this forum was actually a sperglord, but he converted to Islam and got a 20 something wife in Indonesia because of it. She was a virgin too - hymen was checked by an elerly woman on wedding day. Another convert I know from a mosque I used to attend is serving a 6 year sentence for terrorism offences, but he got a wife and kids because of it. He even gets conjugal visits every few months - doing better than most of us subhumans here.
Look at ISIS - they provided sex slaves and the prospect of marriage to anyone who fought for them. Of course the Arab chads got first pick, but hundreds of local Iraqis and Syrians got a wife because of it. Hundreds of foreign fighters goy a Yazidi apsotate sex slave because of it.
If women leave Islam, they get pressured and marked for life until they are slaughtered or flee to some Western dump as a refugee.
^^ Lifefuel :feelskek:
Based long live isis

holy shit :feelskek:
troll responses like this are a lot funnier imo. fucking legend.

Bird watching sounds like a lot of fun tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back