Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every Single HiddenUzer Oneitis Thread

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
^^^Ok you get a pass this is pretty based :feelsohh:

I think he likes her

Now for the cherry on top:

THIS NIGGA IS SPENDING HOURS SIMPING OVER A SLUTTY STACY ON AN INCEL FORUM :lul::lul::lul:

SIMPS.IS :feelsclown:

THIS NIGGA IS SPENDING HOURS SIMPING OVER A SLUTTY STACY ON AN INCEL FORUM :lul::lul::lul:

BRUTAL CUCK :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::society::feelsjuice::feelspuke::feelspuke: @HiddenUzer

^^^Ok you get a pass this is pretty based :feelsohh:
This post is long ^^

i love her :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I wish i didnt

She broke up with him
i love her :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I wish i didnt

I don't get it. She is the girl in your "oneitis becomes slut" thread picture, right? I have seen 100+ girls that look exactly like her in high school and college. Just a generic white foid. She's clearly a whore if she's comfortable posting a pic with SLUT written on her chest. I never had a oneitis before, but if I did and I saw a pic like that, any love or obsession would turn to total disgust in milliseconds. :feelsugh: :feelspuke:

How is this fucker not banned yet.

How is this not considered foid worship?

How is this not considered foid worship?
how is this worship, Im venting feelings I have for a girl because I cant do it infront of her, I should be considered a truecel

how is this worship, Im venting feelings I have for a girl because I cant do it infront of her, I should be considered a truecel
Look at your posts and ask how it’s foid worship again

Look at your posts and ask how it’s foid worship again
foid worship is when you post a picture of a random girl you ONLY lust over. It doesnt apply to girls you have actual feelings to

foid worship is when you post a picture of a random girl you ONLY lust over. It doesnt apply to girls you have actual feelings to
You’ve made like a hundred threads worshipping her about how much you love her and shit when she is just some lowly whore who is riding Chad’s cock carousel right this second.

You’ve made like a hundred threads worshipping her about how much you love her and shit when she is just some lowly whore who is riding Chad’s cock carousel right this second.
stop telling me this, i'll ascend one day idc if she's not a virgin, what girl isnt nowadays?

stop telling me this, i'll ascend one day idc if she's not a virgin, what girl isnt nowadays?
You’d still fuck her even when she’s a post wall roastie? Disgusting.

Ahh yes. I remember being young and dumb. When a pretty girl smiling at you can mess you up big time.

This will pass, it's a developmental phase, like losing your baby teeth or having wet dreams.

she's becky

what zero pussy does to a mf

she's becky
Looks like a stacy to me but her eyes are covered by the glasses in the pic so can't tell. Also just noticed the canada flag on the police car in the back. You doxxed yourself I'm calling the canadian special forces to arrest you for being incel. Daily mandatory sex for you in incel jail :feelsohh:

Looks like a stacy to me but her eyes are covered by the glasses in the pic so can't tell. Also just noticed the canada flag on the police car in the back. You doxxed yourself I'm calling the canadian special forces to arrest you for being incel. Daily mandatory sex for you in incel jail :feelsohh:
That’s not my oneitis I larped my oentiis will never write slut on herself

I already got a criminal record form this

Larpers.is :feelsclown: What else is larp, the million dollar bitcoin too?
no. I larped about oneitis post because I wanted to post why would a stacy be with Asian ricecel

Larpers.is :feelsclown: What else is larp, the million dollar bitcoin too?
Jfl if I really care that much about all my larps I’d have just tell you already. See I don’t even try to pretend after the post is over

Wow
Almost as bad as crestfallencel95

I know how this guy feels but at least he knows what his oneitis smells like :fuk:

That shit never ends :feelshaha:

HAHAHA

CUCK, IMAGINE YOUR ONEITIS WRITES "SLUT" ON HERSELF AND FUCKS OTHER GUYS BUT YOU STILL DREAM ABOUT HER FOR MONTHS
@HiddenUzer

HAHAHA

CUCK, IMAGINE YOUR ONEITIS WRITES "SLUT" ON HERSELF AND FUCKS OTHER GUYS BUT YOU STILL DREAM ABOUT HER FOR MONTHS
@HiddenUzer
That’s not my oneitis I lied

I'm not calling you a fakecel or anything. I just want to genuinely ask you a question.

How can you still have interest in your oneitis? How can she still be your oneitis?
I had oneitis too. This girl that is still in my classes is extremely cute. And her eyes are really the most beautiful and darkest brown eyes I ever saw. Once I saw her in the eyes, I had oneitis for almost a year. I was obsessed (similar to you). I didn't even talk to her for half a year because I knew I had no chance. But I forced myself, after it became to bad.

Once I found out that she is nothing special, and just like other foids, I lost my obsession. I still think she is pretty, but I'm not obsessed like a fag anymore. She is just another nerdy girl. How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis?

Once I accepted that she isn't this picture of the innocent girl I made up in my head, I lost all interest. I'm not interest in dating non-virgins anyway.

EDIT: JFL

Why the fuck do you still care about her? She is very hot, yes. And? Is that it? It's so obvious that she's a slut. How can you worship a slut like that? Stop caring about her dude, you're a cuck if you do.
She looks like the stereotype of a stacy that gets fucked by every Chad in college.
That’s not her I lied

I'm not calling you a fakecel or anything. I just want to genuinely ask you a question.

How can you still have interest in your oneitis? How can she still be your oneitis?
I had oneitis too. This girl that is still in my classes is extremely cute. And her eyes are really the most beautiful and darkest brown eyes I ever saw. Once I saw her in the eyes, I had oneitis for almost a year. I was obsessed (similar to you). I didn't even talk to her for half a year because I knew I had no chance. But I forced myself, after it became to bad.

Once I found out that she is nothing special, and just like other foids, I lost my obsession. I still think she is pretty, but I'm not obsessed like a fag anymore. She is just another nerdy girl. How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis?

Once I accepted that she isn't this picture of the innocent girl I made up in my head, I lost all interest. I'm not interest in dating non-virgins anyway.

EDIT: JFL

Why the fuck do you still care about her? She is very hot, yes. And? Is that it? It's so obvious that she's a slut. How can you worship a slut like that? Stop caring about her dude, you're a cuck if you do.
She looks like the stereotype of a stacy that gets fucked by every Chad in college.
You’ve seen my oneitis you know it’s not her

@HiddenUzer much deserved award for your undying effort :feelsYall:

@HiddenUzer much deserved award for your undying effort :feelsYall:
When I ask her out again I’ll show her my award as a credential of my love to her