Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my oneitis jawline mogs me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My oneitis have a more masculine jawline than me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

well that's gross for a femorrhoid, how is that more attractive?

well that's gross for a femorrhoid, how is that more attractive?
I like girls have have good jawline and good forward facial growth, their side profile are super hot. Not to mention my future kids will be moggers

my future kids
Stop this mentality dude come fucking on!
Why bringing more shitty npcs to this already overpopulated cesspool of world?!

I like girls have have good jawline and good forward facial growth, their side profile are super hot. Not to mention my future kids will be moggers
Yeah same

I like girls have have good jawline
olivia-wilde-jawline_480x480.jpg
:chad::foidSoy:

Foids have better jaw on average

90% of foids jaw and chin mog me :feelsbadman:

You are 5’11 right? What percent of men can you heightmog in BC

My old itis lower rhird
Mogged me in general

You are 5’11 right? What percent of men can you heightmog in BC
i heightmog most people in my school but outside of my school most epople are around 5'11 - 6'2

seems like your school is somewhat average to manlet tier. You are good to go.
and how many 5’10+ boys are there? Since that’s where your competition probably is.

seems like your school is somewhat average to manlet tier. You are good to go.
and how many 5’10+ boys are there? Since that’s where your competition probably is.
Like in my grade probably 7

All good looking people have good jawlines regardless of gender.

My oneitis have a more masculine jawline than me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I see you are still talking about your oneitis. Don’t you at least want to send us a pic of her so we can fap to her too?

I see you are protecting her very well from perverted men. Understandable, you want to be the only perv who cooms while looking at her pictures
bruh

I gotta visit your school once (as a professor of course) is it a village school or something. How many niggas you got in your grade?

I gotta visit your school once (as a professor of course) is it a village school or something. How many niggas you got in your grade?
private school so its not super big

Stop this mentality dude come fucking on!
Why bringing more shitty npcs to this already overpopulated cesspool of world?!
Only rich, mentally healthy, healthy, young people should have the option to breed. They live the life , rest are raised as slave machines to enable those rich to never move a finger and get all the luxury.

Women breeding only with high t jaw Chad's made many girls to have mogger jaws and chins, height and frame also.

Only rich, mentally healthy, healthy, young people should have the option to breed. They live the life , rest are raised as slave machines to enable those rich to never move a finger and get all the luxury.
Why can't npcs understand this shit and stop watching videos of cats in their brainwashing social media and slaving like the mindless cattle they are?