Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would my oneitis care about me more if I told her how much I actually loves her?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I always pretended I didn’t think it was a big deal that she had a bf and pretended I didn’t like her that much anyways but I don’t. I loved her for a year prior to even confessing to her and 2 years after I still have feelings for her, it’s only gotten stronger. I wanna be her everything, I wanna mean the world to her
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry: :feelsrope: If only she knew how passionate my feelings for her actually is she’d give me a chance and date me, I’ll prove to her I’m capable of making her happy I know it, I just need a chance :feelsbadman:

Once I finish looksmaxxing and losing face fat I’m going to pursue her, regardless she’s single or not, I don’t give af about anyone else all I want is her

Tbhngl this sounds like a cho level obsession. She’s a whore. Get over it.

I don’t wanna believe it’s over, good things always come to those who try right? Right??!

I don’t wanna believe it’s over, good things always come to those who try right? Right??!
jfl, I used to believe in this shit. What a joke

Hard to get over a love at first sight, I thought it was destined at first

Come on man, even your title is incredibly naive and bluepilled. The answer is a hard no. In fact you'll never even see or hear from her again but maybe that would actually help you so have at it.

Hard to get over a love at first sight, I thought it was destined at first
We all had that buddy. Now we are blackpilled. If you were truly blackpilled you wouldn’t give a fuck about that bitch

I loved her for a year prior to even confessing to her and 2 years after I still have feelings for her, it’s only gotten stronger.
-
Ah, there's your answer right there.- You already confessed your feelings 2 years ago and nothing came of it.- She didn't bite

So no, nothing would happened if you "confessed again" either
-

I tried this around 2-3 times. She will not care. It will boost her ego to the sky, and you will be made fun of in her friend group. You can't imagine how heartless average foid is.

If you wanna approach, don't open up, try to hang out for a few dates. This will maybe work. DO NOT OPEN UP STRAIGHTFORWARD.

Idk what happens after you get accepted, this never happened before.

I tried this around 2-3 times. She will not care. It will boost her ego to the sky, and you will be made fun of in her friend group. You can't imagine how heartless average foid is.

If you wanna approach, don't open up, try to hang out for a few dates. This will maybe work. DO NOT OPEN UP STRAIGHTFORWARD.

Idk what happens after you get accepted, this never happened before.
oncr i looksmaxx should I be less direct this time and isntead invite her on a movie date, and call it a "hangout"

oncr i looksmaxx should I be less direct this time and isntead invite her on a movie date, and call it a "hangout"
fake it till you make it. act like a chad. be confident (this is a geniunely good advice for normies and above). all i know is girls hate and laugh about guys that open up like "owww i love you much for 203729 years, can you be my girlfriend, i love you please".

I always pretended I didn’t think it was a big deal that she had a bf and pretended I didn’t like her that much anyways but I don’t. I loved her for a year prior to even confessing to her and 2 years after I still have feelings for her, it’s only gotten stronger. I wanna be her everything, I wanna mean the world to her
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry: :feelsrope: If only she knew how passionate my feelings for her actually is she’d give me a chance and date me, I’ll prove to her I’m capable of making her happy I know it, I just need a chance :feelsbadman:
Dude wtf.

Just call that bitch on her phone once a week and talk to her and stop posting this onitis shit here all the time.-

Either talk to her or shut the fcuk up,

Dude wtf.

Just call that bitch on her phone once a week and talk to her and stop posting this onitis shit here all the time.-

Either talk to her or shut the fcuk up,
how do I talk to her im a subhuman she'll laugh

good now shut the fcuk up with this obneitis shit............bitch
how do i even start call her, do i just make a random call and start asknig about her day, thats weird

She’d be annoyed and ghost you. Not worth it brocel :feelsjuice:

She won't care at all but if you get rejected you'll totally forget about her

how do i even start call her, do i just make a random call and start asknig about her day, thats weird
Show her all your posts on incels.is about her, she’ll fall in love with you in a heartbeat

message her first and ask her what she doing you wanna chat because you chilling atm.

Show her all your posts on incels.is about her, she’ll fall in love with you in a heartbeat
I don’t want her to know I’m an incel, I always pretended I was a sex haver

K