Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can one move on from a oneitis of 3 years?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
3 fucking years, it’s over I don’t believe I’m gonna get her I don’t wanna keep being in pain, I just wanna forget about her and move on and never truly fall in love with a women again. I’ll never love like this ever anymore, I’ve had it. A subhumans true love will never be reciprocated.

Inject some T

Request a restraining order for yourself.

I want my oneitis so bad I want her I want her I want her

High testosterone make you desire the women you like more due to the stronger urge to reproduce
Only cucks lust over a foid that doesn’t give a shit about them

I wanna make little inkwells with her
I wanna make so many little inkwells with her I’d take care of all of them :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I want a family with my oneitis I’d treat her so well

Dude face facts: she doesn't wanna make little inkwells with you. She wants to make little versions of herself with Chad (and of Chad if they're boys).

Dude face facts: she doesn't wanna make little inkwells with you. She wants to make little versions of herself with Chad (and of Chad if they're boys).
She’s dating a nearcel i Doubt she cares I just need a chance with her to prove myself :cryfeels:

She’s dating a nearcel i Doubt she cares I just need a chance with her to prove myself :cryfeels:
So what are we talking SMV-wise: her and him?

So what are we talking SMV-wise: her and him?
her bf 4/10 nearcel with nerd hobbies, she used to be 5/10 but now she’s 6/10 because her breast grew

Actually get help my nigga

She’s devouring Chad’s cock right now, dude.

She’s devouring Chad’s cock right now, dude.
Get. Over. Her. Whilst you rot on .is, she is having all her firsts with chad. There is nothing you can do about that. Stop being a cuck

Although no doubt Chad's on the side too.

Get the fuck out of Venezuela, :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelswhere::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Apparently a 4/10 nearcel's.
If I was fully blackpilled I’d say she’s cuckjng his nearcel bf. But I don’t wanna be fully blackpilled

If I was fully blackpilled I’d say she’s cuckjng his nearcel bf. But I don’t wanna be fully blackpilled
You mean deep down you know she's even cheating on the nearcel (who I guess is one or two tiers above you) with Chad but you don't wanna accept it, 'cause where would that leave you???

Take the blackpill
If a oneitis lasts for more than 6 months, you have psychological problems and haven't accepted the truth

You mean deep down you know she's even cheating on the nearcel (who I guess is one or two tiers above you) with Chad but you don't wanna accept it, 'cause where would that leave you???
I wanna believe, I don’t wanna accept the blackpill. I don’t. I wanna believe in the good and decency of people.

I wanna believe, I don’t wanna accept the blackpill. I don’t. I wanna believe in the good and decency of people.
4K+ posts this summer and you don't wanna accept the blackpill?

The truth is the blackpill.

The blackpill is the truth.

You're on the wrong forum if you believe otherwise.

:blackpill:

You can't, she'll stay in your head forever.
Sorry bro.