Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going to ask out my oneitis AGAIN

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Once I finish looksmaxxing, getting rid of acne, face fat and getting back to 8% bodyfat I’m going to ask out my oneitis again, I’m confident it will work. I’ll be a chad after looksmaxxing

cucked for having a oneitus, but good luck regardless.

What do you mean again?
If she rejected you once she doesn't want you...
Sorry bro

What do you mean again?
If she rejected you once she doesn't want you...
Sorry bro
She never rejected me, she said she’d date me once she turn single but she’s still dating that guy. What I meant is I’m going to steal her from him but to do so I must be gigachad for it to work

She never rejected me, she said she’d date me once she turn single but she’s still dating that guy. What I meant is I’m going to steal her from him but to do so I must be gigachad for it to work
This is cucked bro, you are just her emergency plan.
Don't live like this, I beg you

This is cucked bro, you are just her emergency plan.
Don't live like this, I beg you
I need to try, it’ll be a miserable life without her she’s the nicest girl I know

I need to try, it’ll be a miserable life without her she’s the nicest girl I know
Aren't you the guy who became incel because he abused steroids to impress his crush?

You will rope in 2023 if you are dedicating your entire life only to be Plan B. Reality will hit you like a truck

Aren't you the guy who became incel because he abused steroids to impress his crush?

You will rope in 2023 if you are dedicating your entire life only to be Plan B. Reality will hit you like a truck
Yeah that’s me, but if I can reverse the side effects I’ll be back to where I used to be then I’ll be able to get a gf

You were never a truecel in the first place if you ascend.

truecel trait: have never had the confidence to ask someone out.
Never had the opportunity to. Was stuck in a room my entire life.

Yeah that’s me, but if I can reverse the side effects I’ll be back to where I used to be then I’ll be able to get a gf
What do you have from side effects? The basic gyno acne and other shit or do you have voices in your head and all that too now

Mental
What do you have from side effects? The basic gyno acne and other shit or do you have voices in your head and all that too now
Mental side effects includes : suicidal thoughts, extreme depression, and rage. If you want. A pic of my acne for reference ask me, it’s horrible

Mental

Mental side effects includes : suicidal thoughts, extreme depression, and rage. If you want. A pic of my acne for reference ask me, it’s horrible
Guessing not but is there anything left for you to try for the acne

Guessing not but is there anything left for you to try for the acne
I’m on accutane to get rid of it right now, it’ll take 6 month to work

i like how u said like anyone gives a shit bout u lol

Don't ask the same person out twice. Makes you look desperate.

%8 bodyfat ? it is crazy man

%8 bodyfat ? it is crazy man
i used to be 8% bodyfat and I stayed that way for a few month until recently I started a bulk cycle, I ran out of AIs and my estrogen went out of control so i got fat. I have to cut back

Mf you're making posts about this girl non-stop yet you'rs supposedly blackpilled. If you truly were you' d know that there's nothing om this earth you can do for her to find you even remotely attractive. Either you're young asf or a retard

i used to be 8% bodyfat and I stayed that way for a few month until recently I started a bulk cycle, I ran out of AIs and my estrogen went out of control so i got fat. I have to cut back
What percentage are you now ?

If she rejects, pls dont give into roid rage. Thank you.

i would feel extremely weak under %12 bf

i did feel weak, especially I was using high dose of fat burning steroids my liver were also bad so i had barely an appetite
why not staying %12-%15 with decent muscle mass

why not staying %12-%15 with decent muscle mass
I wanted to see my max facial definition potential, I had killer jawline and good facial definition at that bf% any higher my facial feature starts getting shrouded

I wanted to see my max facial definition potential, I had killer jawline and good facial definition at that bf% any higher my facial feature starts getting shrouded
What weight were you when you were at 8% ?

What weight were you when you were at 8% ?
187lbs, I looked bigger than right now at 220lbs. Right now I have some extra weight I’m carrying so my muscle definition isn’t good making me look less muscular

187lbs, I looked bigger than right now at 220lbs. Right now I have some extra weight I’m carrying so my muscle definition isn’t good making me look less muscular
You don’t look 220lbs if I seen you in real life without knowing you I’d think you were 200lbs

You don’t look 220lbs if I seen you in real life without knowing you I’d think you were 200lbs
yeah thats why i said im carrying extra weight that arent muscle, they're just water and fat and doesnt make me look bigger, its why i looked bigger when i was 187 instead of now 220

Bro if she already rejected you once, she'll reject you a second time.

Holy shit, this world is a clown world regarding genetics. When I was around 187 lb or less around 5'10.5, I was still over 15% body fat, and it seems like you were 8% around 5'11, lol.

Holy shit, this world is a clown world regarding genetics. When I was around 187 lb or less around 5'10.5, I was still over 15% body fat, and it seems like you were 8% around 5'11, lol.
I was on steroids to maintain that bodyfat %

That doesn't sound too promising. And she sounds like a bitch, if she liked you she would already be with you, don't get it twisted homeboy
But keep on going because what else is there to do
If women are willing to talk to you then you aren't a truecel and if that's the case don't put all your eggs in this one whore basket

What's your height?

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home