Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis is the reason I became truecel

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was deperate because I really loved her, I followed all the bluepill advice and it ruined me "go to the gym and get muscle" and I took steroids now i look subhuman because of acne side effect

You did steroids way too early. Shouldve started at 20.

:soy::soy::soy: getting really sick of these "muh oneitis" threads. Seriously, obsessing over a hole that probably doesn't even know who you are.

:soy::soy::soy: getting really sick of these "muh oneitis" threads. Seriously, obsessing over a hole that probably doesn't even know who you are.

I want to stop thnking about my oneitis but I cant

I was deperate because I really loved her, I followed all the bluepill advice and it ruined me "go to the gym and get muscle" and I took steroids now i look subhuman because of acne side effect
Brocel, thinking about your "oneitis" will only take you down in life. Forget about those bitches, look how much trouble these bitches have caused men like us?

Young"cel" trait.

Yes, the threads are annoying as hell, but to be fair, I also had oneitis multiple times when I was young.
I know how brutal it is and how it fucks with your mind.

I want to stop thnking about my oneitis but I cant
Oneitis is caused by a unrealistic opinion of someone. You might think she’s more interesting than she really is

I had a Oneitis once but I got blocked within 5 min of messaging her and she sent the screenshots of our texts to a popular kid who mad fun of me

I had a Oneitis once but I got blocked within 5 min of messaging her and she sent the screenshots of our texts to a popular kid who mad fun of me
gtfo fakecel

You haven't even seen my face or my personality
You literally posted it in your post about you getting bullied at school or smth also personality doesn't matter

I was in the same boat as you for 4 years until last week, my life was going downhill simply because I had this image of her in my head that she was different, that she was this saint until the blackpill bit me in the ass, these hoes are all the same... wanna find out? Just approach her and see what happens, do IT NOW and save yourself the sorrow.
i did, she told me she will DATE me when she's breakup with her bf bbut thats like 2 years ago obviousl lied, part of me dont want to believe that so i keep that faint hope and still love her

Well that was truly an asshole move of her to sell you false hope, let's be real man she doesn't like you, I'm guessing she probably didn't want to hurt your feelings, which was retarded on her part.
at least she;s a nice girl :feelsrope::feelsrope: Im not ready to accept the blackpill yet I want to believe girls are nice in nature

I bet your bone density and muscle bellies are pretty good tho
I didn't do shit when I was younger and my frame is permanently girlish
and I have to do 10x the work to put on even modest mass

will probably do some roid cycles eventually just for the muscle memory

I bet your bone density and muscle bellies are pretty good tho
I didn't do shit when I was younger and my frame is permanently girlish
and I have to do 10x the work to put on even modest mass

will probably do some roid cycles eventually just for the muscle memory
steroid will give you acne it made me more subhuman

steroid will give you acne it made me more subhuman

I'm only going to do a couple cycles and with a doctor
surely plenty of countries where it's legal mexico I've heard

must be a fix for the acne even if it's just shitloads of anti inflammatories
not every juicehead has acne scars

point is you got into it before your bone plates closed
I'll bet your bones are thick and muscle bellies are wide

I'm only going to do a couple cycles and with a doctor
surely plenty of countries where it's legal mexico I've heard

must be a fix for the acne even if it's just shitloads of anti inflammatories
not every juicehead has acne scars

point is you got into it before your bone plates closed
I'll bet your bones are thick and muscle bellies are wide
yeah, when i started my height was 5'9 after my first cycle I got to 5'11 and my bone frame got alot wider afterwards my bones just fused due to high estrogen signaling

yeah, when i started my height was 5'9 after my first cycle I got to 5'11 and my bone frame got alot wider afterwards my bones just fused due to high estrogen signaling
bro if you've got height and frame you can probably game max for tinder
definitely have no problem in SEA

bro if you've got height and frame you can probably game max for tinder
definitely have no problem in SEA
my acne is bad, real bad. Search up acne conglobata

my acne is bad, real bad. Search up acne conglobata
that's rough I knew a couple guys who had that
I don't think it can be caused by taking juice though

have you seen a dermatologist? there's a lot of heavy duty chemicals that might help
or just grow a beard

scarring will be bad but that's not the end of all things

that's rough I knew a couple guys who had that
I don't think it can be caused by taking juice though

have you seen a dermatologist? there's a lot of heavy duty chemicals that might help
or just grow a beard

scarring will be bad but that's not the end of all things
yeah went to see a dermatologist and got prescribed accutane, doc said will ake up to 6 month to see results and acne will get worse before It gets better

Oneitis is absolute poison am glad I never had it, fixating over one woman oh dear.