Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sad over oneitis once again, she made me realize the blackpill

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
For the past 2 years I kept on coping with the fact that my oneitis promised me she was going to date me when she turned single.

Today I think I’ll accept the truth that she told me a white lie, I don’t think it’s going to happen, for the past 2 years I held on to this lie and Waited for and her did things that ruined me instead.

I turned down other women because I liked my oneitis and I regret not taking those opportunities, I’m ruined now, I’m disfigured and I can’t find anyone anymore. I checked my oneitis following and realized she only liked white pretty boys with blue eyes and blonde hair, an Asian passing hapa like me is inferior in her eyes just because of my genetic alone my fate with her is sealed.

I regret wasting my time on my oneitis, I regret giving her the attention she didnt deserve, and I regret loving her the way I did.

If my oneitis really gave 2 shits about me she would have at least told me she wasn’t interested, but no, she had to tell a lie so I end up the way I am now.

You cant be that ugly at the point to not get any women as a richfag :feelssus:

I could have had been with other girls who valued me, if I didn’t waste my time on my oneitis I’d be enjoying a romantic relationship with someone I’d really love

You cant be that ugly at the point to not get any women as a richfag :feelssus:
I’m not ugly, I’m gross, the body acne and facial acne and the constant bleeding is enough to off put anyone

You know your gonna get fucked over if you love like a fool, in this world true love is not allowed, you will be punished for it.

You know your gonna get fucked over if you love like a fool, in this world true love is not allowed, you will be punished for it.
these bitches only want da thugs, real niggas like us only get ignored :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I can’t comprehend how you believed that dumb shit.

ovER for you

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

I turned down other women because I liked my oneitis and I regret not taking those opportunities,
Am I the only one that is disturbed by this statement ?:feelsseriously:

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
ER levels of cope. Jfl at thinking foids care about intelligence.

Am I the only one that is disturbed by this statement ?
Chadcels.is

I turned down other women because I liked my oneitis and I regret not taking those opportunities.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, i did the same
i feel you
it fucking hurts