Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every Single HiddenUzer Oneitis Thread

coom_enthusiast

coom_enthusiast

Based Coomercel
★★
9d 7h 55m
^^^Ok you get a pass this is pretty based :feelsohh:

D

Deleted member 41982

Self-banned
-
15h 40m
I think he likes her

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

The Observer
★★★★★
82d 21h 22m
I anticipate the "fuck you incels" ban post with glee :feelsaww:

coom_enthusiast

coom_enthusiast

Based Coomercel
★★
9d 7h 55m
Now for the cherry on top:

THIS NIGGA IS SPENDING HOURS SIMPING OVER A SLUTTY STACY ON AN INCEL FORUM :lul::lul::lul:

SIMPS.IS :feelsclown:

CurryLMAO

CurryLMAO

kill me
★★
18d 7h 14m

THIS NIGGA IS SPENDING HOURS SIMPING OVER A SLUTTY STACY ON AN INCEL FORUM :lul::lul::lul:

BRUTAL CUCK :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::society::feelsjuice::feelspuke::feelspuke: @HiddenUzer

SadLife231

SadLife231

Recruit
★★★
4d 15h 38m
^^^Ok you get a pass this is pretty based :feelsohh:
This post is long ^^

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
64d 12h 42m
i love her :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I wish i didnt

coom_enthusiast

coom_enthusiast

Based Coomercel
★★
9d 7h 55m
She broke up with him
i love her :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I wish i didnt

I don't get it. She is the girl in your "oneitis becomes slut" thread picture, right? I have seen 100+ girls that look exactly like her in high school and college. Just a generic white foid. She's clearly a whore if she's comfortable posting a pic with SLUT written on her chest. I never had a oneitis before, but if I did and I saw a pic like that, any love or obsession would turn to total disgust in milliseconds. :feelsugh: :feelspuke:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
190d 11h 45m
How is this fucker not banned yet.

AlexDelarge

AlexDelarge

Veteran
17d 29m
lmao he might as well suck on some BBC would be less gay than this shit

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
How is this not considered foid worship?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
How is this not considered foid worship?
how is this worship, Im venting feelings I have for a girl because I cant do it infront of her, I should be considered a truecel

Mellatt

Mellatt

-
19d 9h 31m
how is this worship, Im venting feelings I have for a girl because I cant do it infront of her, I should be considered a truecel
Look at your posts and ask how it’s foid worship again

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
Look at your posts and ask how it’s foid worship again
foid worship is when you post a picture of a random girl you ONLY lust over. It doesnt apply to girls you have actual feelings to

Mellatt

Mellatt

-
19d 9h 31m
foid worship is when you post a picture of a random girl you ONLY lust over. It doesnt apply to girls you have actual feelings to
You’ve made like a hundred threads worshipping her about how much you love her and shit when she is just some lowly whore who is riding Chad’s cock carousel right this second.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
You’ve made like a hundred threads worshipping her about how much you love her and shit when she is just some lowly whore who is riding Chad’s cock carousel right this second.
stop telling me this, i'll ascend one day idc if she's not a virgin, what girl isnt nowadays?

Mellatt

Mellatt

-
19d 9h 31m
stop telling me this, i'll ascend one day idc if she's not a virgin, what girl isnt nowadays?
You’d still fuck her even when she’s a post wall roastie? Disgusting.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

RIP doogycel 1984-2022 the legend never dies
★★★
54d 23h 56m
Ahh yes. I remember being young and dumb. When a pretty girl smiling at you can mess you up big time.

This will pass, it's a developmental phase, like losing your baby teeth or having wet dreams.

Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★★★
19d 19h 54m
HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m

she's becky

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
89d 7h 29m
what zero pussy does to a mf

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
32d 20h 20m
coom_enthusiast

coom_enthusiast

Based Coomercel
★★
9d 7h 55m
she's becky
Looks like a stacy to me but her eyes are covered by the glasses in the pic so can't tell. Also just noticed the canada flag on the police car in the back. You doxxed yourself I'm calling the canadian special forces to arrest you for being incel. Daily mandatory sex for you in incel jail :feelsohh:

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
Looks like a stacy to me but her eyes are covered by the glasses in the pic so can't tell. Also just noticed the canada flag on the police car in the back. You doxxed yourself I'm calling the canadian special forces to arrest you for being incel. Daily mandatory sex for you in incel jail :feelsohh:
That’s not my oneitis I larped my oentiis will never write slut on herself

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
I already got a criminal record form this

coom_enthusiast

coom_enthusiast

Based Coomercel
★★
9d 7h 55m
That’s not my oneitis I larped my oentiis will never write slut on herself
Larpers.is :feelsclown: What else is larp, the million dollar bitcoin too?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
no. I larped about oneitis post because I wanted to post why would a stacy be with Asian ricecel

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
Jfl if I really care that much about all my larps I’d have just tell you already. See I don’t even try to pretend after the post is over

Sigma

Sigma

Envious of asexual organisms
★★★★★
27d 18h 47m
Wow
Almost as bad as crestfallencel95

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

A cats ass isn't the same as pussy
★★
8d 6h 24m
I know how this guy feels but at least he knows what his oneitis smells like :fuk:

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
36d 17h 7m

I'm not calling you a fakecel or anything. I just want to genuinely ask you a question.

How can you still have interest in your oneitis? How can she still be your oneitis?
I had oneitis too. This girl that is still in my classes is extremely cute. And her eyes are really the most beautiful and darkest brown eyes I ever saw. Once I saw her in the eyes, I had oneitis for almost a year. I was obsessed (similar to you). I didn't even talk to her for half a year because I knew I had no chance. But I forced myself, after it became to bad.

Once I found out that she is nothing special, and just like other foids, I lost my obsession. I still think she is pretty, but I'm not obsessed like a fag anymore. She is just another nerdy girl. How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis?

Once I accepted that she isn't this picture of the innocent girl I made up in my head, I lost all interest. I'm not interest in dating non-virgins anyway.

EDIT: JFL

Why the fuck do you still care about her? She is very hot, yes. And? Is that it? It's so obvious that she's a slut. How can you worship a slut like that? Stop caring about her dude, you're a cuck if you do.
She looks like the stereotype of a stacy that gets fucked by every Chad in college.

Last edited:
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 5h 12m
That shit never ends :feelshaha:

Betrayed

Betrayed

Revolutionary
★★★★
17d 18m
HAHAHA

CUCK, IMAGINE YOUR ONEITIS WRITES "SLUT" ON HERSELF AND FUCKS OTHER GUYS BUT YOU STILL DREAM ABOUT HER FOR MONTHS
@HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
HAHAHA

CUCK, IMAGINE YOUR ONEITIS WRITES "SLUT" ON HERSELF AND FUCKS OTHER GUYS BUT YOU STILL DREAM ABOUT HER FOR MONTHS
@HiddenUzer
That’s not my oneitis I lied

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
I'm not calling you a fakecel or anything. I just want to genuinely ask you a question.

How can you still have interest in your oneitis? How can she still be your oneitis?
I had oneitis too. This girl that is still in my classes is extremely cute. And her eyes are really the most beautiful and darkest brown eyes I ever saw. Once I saw her in the eyes, I had oneitis for almost a year. I was obsessed (similar to you). I didn't even talk to her for half a year because I knew I had no chance. But I forced myself, after it became to bad.

Once I found out that she is nothing special, and just like other foids, I lost my obsession. I still think she is pretty, but I'm not obsessed like a fag anymore. She is just another nerdy girl. How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis?

Once I accepted that she isn't this picture of the innocent girl I made up in my head, I lost all interest. I'm not interest in dating non-virgins anyway.

Why the fuck do you still care about her? She is very hot, yes. And? Is that it? It's so obvious that she's a slut. How can you worship a slut like that? Stop caring about her dude, you're a cuck if you do.
She looks like the stereotype of a stacy that gets fucked by every Chad in college.
That’s not her I lied

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m

You’ve seen my oneitis you know it’s not her

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
62d 5h 19m
@HiddenUzer much deserved award for your undying effort :feelsYall:

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
@HiddenUzer much deserved award for your undying effort :feelsYall:
When I ask her out again I’ll show her my award as a credential of my love to her