Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want my oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i want my oneitis so bad so bad I want her i desire her

She started sucking Chad's monster cock right when you posted this.

Dude just ask her to fuck or just bring her to your place. You have money right? Can't you invite her and have alcohol in hand. Don't be a pussy

Dude just ask her to fuck or just bring her to your place. You have money right? Can't you invite her and have alcohol in hand. Don't be a pussy
i attempted 2 years ago and failed how should I try again how

and how do I even say this, like "do you wanna fuck?" "hey come to my place lets drink" bruh

and how do I even say this, like "do you wanna fuck?" "hey come to my place lets drink" bruh
Ask her to watch a movie at your place, hell you can invite another friend to watch but talk to him before hand about this. Also have alcohol so that all of you grow tipsy, bear in mind to having the friend is a double-edged sword. But it's also easier for her to join, or another friend of hers.

Usually we put too much emphasis on "b-but what do i say" just go, talk to her and send a message if she's free in the weekend to do something. Find a movie that you want to watch and ask her if she wants to accompanny you.

Ask her to watch a movie at your place, hell you can invite another friend to watch but talk to him before hand about this. Also have alcohol so that all of you grow tipsy, bear in mind to having the friend is a double-edged sword. But it's also easier for her to join, or another friend of hers.

Usually we put too much emphasis on "b-but what do i say" just go, talk to her and send a message if she's free in the weekend to do something. Find a movie that you want to watch and ask her if she wants to accompanny you.
i dont have friends, and im ostracized by the entire school at this point, they all know im a steroid user and think im dangerous and shit

im giving looksmaxxing a second try right now, once im done I'll do this, i just need some confidence and without my subhuman face, I'll get rid of my acne and maybe plastic surgery

these comments are not needed
I can't relate to this. Imagining such things may hurt but it cures my oneitis.

Either sarcasm or :feelstastyman:

Yeah, that's what you should say. Just don't forget to first be Chad before saying it.

Ask her to watch a movie at your place
I did many things with my oneitis alone but she was still repulsed by me. You can't cheat your way out of genetic determinism.

i dont have friends, and im ostracized by the entire school at this point, they all know im a steroid user and think im dangerous and shit
Did you try talking with people, how does it usually go? Do you have any interests? Find people with similar interests, watch comedy shows like Louis C.K, Dave Chappelle and learn humour from them. I know this sounds cucked as shit but as an incel we don't have that much of mannuverability

Either sarcasm or :feelstastyman:
He seems to actually have talked to his oneitis and even she said that she would date her. That's millions of kilometters better than most people i know with oneitism.
I did many things with my oneitis alone but she was still repulsed by me.
Wut? I mean if you manage to be alone with your oneitis and you make her drunk, that's a sure fuck. I hope.

Did you try talking with people, how does it usually go? Do you have any interests? Find people with similar interests, watch comedy shows like Louis C.K, Dave Chappelle and learn humour from them. I know this sounds cucked as shit but as an incel we don't have that much of mannuverability
yeah, I talk to everyone and im aquintance with them, but everytime theres something going on in the school im the only one clueless, if theres a school party no one will even invite me. FOr this entire summer I thought other peers were also just chilling alone but i found out they were all having fun together, even the nearcels

I mean if you manage to be alone with your oneitis and you make her drunk, that's a sure fuck. I hope.
Alcohol does help, but a sure fuck?! If it were, I wouldn't be posting here because I've been drunk with others. It doesn't help that afterwards, I found the redpill and learnt about foids regretting fucking someone and accusing him of rape. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if getting someone drunk to fuck them is a criminal offense in some of the more cucked countries.

She will get older, have a roast beef pussy and become bitter.

Chad fucks her in all 3 holes and doesn’t care about her 1/10th the amount you do. :blackpill: