Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Once I looksmaxx I'll be able to get my oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’m confident when I finish looksmaxxing I’ll be able to get my oneitis but it’ll take time and I only have 1 year before we graduate and go our own way, I have a lot on the list that's dragging my attractiveness down, I've got Acne and bad skin quality (blackheads on nose, red face, and i look drunk), I have a fat face due to being on too much steroids, the water retention makes my face bloat, and finally I need to get my teeth fixed, I have several crooked teeth that makes me look bad. All of this is going to take a long time and I only have 1 year to make it happen I'll have to pick myself up and get to work or i'll lose my chance FOREVER. I can't believe living a miserable life obcessing over the same girl for the rest of my life, I must get her, or at least go on a date with her. Once I finish looksmaxx i'll be chad tier. Tbh steroid never ruined me, the side effect is part of the process and Im not even done yet, im just finishing the last part. Once it's done I'll be a chad and get my oneitis. i just have to reverse the side effects and i'll be a better version of when I started.

Chad but on an incel website. You are just a failed chad

Sounds like a normie trait to me. :feelsjuice:

Chad when finished? :feelsUgh:

yes i'll become chad after looksmaxxing i have to if i dont im goin gto plastic surgery
Doesn't sound like a very truecel trait, if you're so sure. :feelsjuice:

Doesn't sound like a very truecel trait, if you're so sure. :feelsjuice:
I am a truecel due to my skin, you've all seen how bad it is, once i fix it and some other minor stuff i wont be anymore

I am a truecel due to my skin, you've all seen how bad it is, once i fix it and some other minor stuff i wont be anymore
So you're not a truecel, then? :feelsUgh:

If fixing your skin and some bloat turns you from a "truecel" to a Chad... :feelswhat:

You were never really a truecel. :feelsjuice:

If fixing your skin and some bloat turns you from a "truecel" to a Chad... :feelswhat:

right now my face look horrendous and after seeing some face reveal of users on the site I can confirm I am truecel tier currently

bruh my skin is really bad, have you not seen it? girls think i have some disease they dont dare go near me

Yeah that's what I thought too buddy, after a year of gymaxxing and undergoing a procedure I'm definetly better looking but surprise surpise, my oneitis is still a hypergamous slut. Cope harder boyo.

right now my face look horrendous and after seeing some face reveal of users on the site I can confirm I am truecel tier currently

So either you're overstating how dramatically your face will change once you looksmax, or you're understating how good you look right now. :feelsUgh:

You're a youngcel and you think you can elevate yourself to Chad-tier, why are you even on here? :feelsjuice:

Yeah that's what I thought too buddy, after a year of gymaxxing and undergoing a procedure I'm definetly better looking but surprise surpise, my oneitis is still a hypergamous slut. Cope harder boyo.
she isnt the average hoe, cope.

So either you're overstating how dramatically your face will change once you looksmax, or you're understating how good you look right now. :feelsUgh:

You're a youngcel and you think you can elevate yourself to Chad-tier, why are you even on here? :feelsjuice:
trust me i look horrible, fucking horrible right now, heres an exmaple of my face

now add some acne scars, facial flushing, and blackheads on the nose and reimagine it. Do i look like an ogre?

i have facial edema (water retention) due to roids so it dramatically change my appearance. also makes wrinkles more visible due to puffed up skin

she isnt the average hoe, cope.
You seriously overestimate how much you're going to supposedly improve. Imagine how you'd feel after putting in all the effort only to find out it was in vain. Don't expect any dramatic or noticeable changes. Cant cheat genes it's like the lottery man.

You seriously overestimate how much you're going to supposedly improve. Imagine how you'd feel after putting in all the effort only to find out it was in vain.
i'll fucking rope if the results are undesireable, but i think my oneitis will at least pity date me once she learns all my effort i spent in 3 years time for her

she really isnt though, she doesnt do whore things with her friends, she never attends parties etc and so on
So either you're gullible asf or she's a good liar.

I’m confident when I finish looksmaxxing I’ll be able to get my oneitis but it’ll take time and I only have 1 year before we graduate and go our own way, I have a lot on the list that's dragging my attractiveness down, I've got Acne and bad skin quality (blackheads on nose, red face, and i look drunk), I have a fat face due to being on too much steroids, the water retention makes my face bloat, and finally I need to get my teeth fixed, I have several crooked teeth that makes me look bad. All of this is going to take a long time and I only have 1 year to make it happen I'll have to pick myself up and get to work or i'll lose my chance FOREVER. I can't believe living a miserable life obcessing over the same girl for the rest of my life, I must get her, or at least go on a date with her. Once I finish looksmaxx i'll be chad tier. Tbh steroid never ruined me, the side effect is part of the process and Im not even done yet, im just finishing the last part. Once it's done I'll be a chad and get my oneitis. i just have to reverse the side effects and i'll be a better version of when I started.
DNR but keep dreaming boyo