Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw my oneitis boobs

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
We were working toegther for the Spanish project and I was standing while she sat, her collar wasn’t buttoned all the way up and I saw her nipples :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels: she’s a cup 32DD. I want to touch those perfect tiddies I must looksmaxx and get her or it’s over

I'll coom thinking about her tonight

My oneitis covered her head and sat near a tall Italian boy. She also sat on the opposite side during a group drawing activity in the gazebo.

I Wish I Had Big Boobs.

Of course she would do that. OP is a 5'11 rice chogger in Cuckada. Foids nowadays are all about that.

Great another foid worship thread, why are mods not doing anything about this?

646268 3350aa925ef2c393dc97b95fd04057b5

@Incelius Savage did my oneitis unbutton hee shirt on purpose for me?

We were working toegther for the Spanish project and I was standing while she sat, her collar wasn’t buttoned all the way up and I saw her nipples :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels: she’s a cup 32DD. I want to touch those perfect tiddies I must looksmaxx and get her or it’s over
How did you get into a group project with her? :feelshehe:

brb-imagination.gif

she’s a cup 32DD
How do you know her exact boob size? :feelssus: Did she let you use a tape measure on her chest? :feelswhere:
I have a feeling you're another @Broly type. Larping as an incel for a while then ascending and nuking his account :feelsugh:

just [convince her to willingly consume recreational benzodiazepines] in her drink and then fuck her right in the pussy :feelshaha:

pics or it didn't happen

Dont you wish you could put whipped cream on them and lick them?

Dont you wish you could put whipped cream on them and lick them?
YES. I wanna put it on her nipples and lick her from bottom all the way to her boobs while she lays on her back and enjoy it.

YES. I wanna put it on her nipples and lick her from bottom all the way to her boobs while she lays on her back and enjoy it.
Would you give her a full body cleaning with your tongue?

Would you give her a full body cleaning with your tongue?
Yes, I honestly would love pleasuring girl I like. I feel like it would turn me on more than actually receiving something

flirt with that bitch

there's plenty of opportunities. you just gotta do certain things that gives off flirtatious vibes.
Yes, once I gain some more confidence by looksmaxxing I’ll start attempting.