Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy my oneitis is so nice its why i like her

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She helps me with my spanish assignment and teach me how to pronounce it :feelsohh::feelsohh: if it was other girls they would have complained to the teacher already, How I can move on from such a kind girl I must get her.

What no pussy does to a mf

where else do i find such a kind girl if I move on?

you need some help with your shitty grammar

Mogs 99.9% of .is

Wtf? Dont you go to retard class, how is she helping you?

@HiddenUzer use invisible letter btw for your bio

Wtf? Dont you go to retard class, how is she helping you?
its private school I only go to IEP class for 1 class daily, all the rest of classes are normal class

its private school I only go to IEP class for 1 class daily, all the rest of classes are normal class
How many kids go to your school

Dude even if she's a 'nice' girl or whatever, she's still ONLY INTERESTED IN FUCKING CHAD.

She helps me with my spanish assignment and teach me how to pronounce it :feelsohh::feelsohh: if it was other girls they would have complained to the teacher already, How I can move on from such a kind girl I must get her.
Should read: 'She helps me with my Spanish assignment and teaches me how to pronounce the words. If it was any other girl they would have complained to the teacher already. How can I move on from such a kind girl? I must get her - even though I must also admit - I am but a massive simp.'

Should read: 'She helps me with my Spanish assignment and teaches me how to pronounce the words. If it was any other girl they would have complained to the teacher already. How can I move on from such a kind girl? I must get her - even though I must also admit - I am but a massive simp.'
thanks

Guarantee if you ask her out the switch will flip and she'll treat you like shit

im not violating the rules unless I actaulyl ascend with her
Foids normally aren't nice or polite with ugly males, if she was acting so polite it means that maybe you have normie traits.

get out looksmaxxed faggot.