Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis got assigned as my partner for Spanish assignment

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Out of the other 13 students my oneitis got assigned as my partner, WHY :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: My Spanish is horrible and I had to clown myself speaking it while my oneitis spoke it fluently I had no clue what anything meant and she had to help me do my stuff and worst of all the both of us were awkward. I could have broke the ice by asking how her summer was but I didn’t because I was too nervous, my hands were trembling.

when I talked to her I kept looking somewhere else, desperately avoiding eye contact with her. I looked quite weird doing it, at least that’s how
I felt.

If I wasn’t subhuman I would look her in the eyes and ask her how her summer went and we’d already been chatting by now then I’d ask her if she wanted to hang out after school and we’d start dating.

Why did I become a subhuman why must I suffer like this I have to looksmaxx otherwise it’s over

She probably thinks I’m a burden and hates being my partner :feelscry:

Tell her "Hola mamacita. Sexito with me por favor" :forcedsmile:

This must be some special hell for you. Everyday, you have to enduring being near your oneitis, knowing you'll never have her.

This must be some special hell for you. Everyday, you have to enduring being near your oneitis, knowing you'll never have her.
i'll be with her after i looksmax

she's white

she already friendzoned you.

Bro, you can barely fucking talk to her. You actually think you will be able to stick your dick in her. You are one gigantic spaz.

Brootal. You could at least try.