Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When your oneitis engage in slut behavior

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When she acts like a slut for other boys but not you. :feelsrope:

Slut for others, nun for you

I need to move on from her, she’s causing too much pain I don’t need to feel worse than I already am

try oneitising a hole that's not a roastoid? :feelsaww:

I need to move on from her, she’s causing too much pain I don’t need to feel worse than I already am
hey king. i feel the same. my foid friends gave me confidence and i asked a girl out, to get rejected again. it broke my heart. you will get over it. focus on yourself :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

All toilets are sluts for chad

She wasn’t like this, I’m still hanging on to the old her
I also knew a hole like this. cute reserved christian loli up until like 15 then suddenly giga slut showing off her monstrous tits on Instagram, regurgitating npc taking points like muh faggot tranny niggers and netflixmaxing. just forget it tbh she's subhuman. would I still fuck her? ofc but who cares. it's just a dumbass hole that's impure. into the chamber with her! :feelshmm: get a younger, fresh loli to oneitis instead :feelsaww:

in the words of N.W.H "A hoe fucks everybody, but a bitch fucks everybody but YOU"

having a "oneitis" is cucked

I want[ed] to be a Chadlite/Chad who is successful with females but I'm just freak of nature.

What’s your point?
Telling OP that all of these bitches are the same and they’ll only fuck the same 10% if the option is there, because there’s no reason not to these days.

She stops being my oneitis.

She stops being my oneitis.

Re: Would you sacrifice yourself to save someone else?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189906521Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:43 PM CDT
Certainly not. The vast majority of society is unworthy of honorary sacrifice.
Re: I like girls
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189906600Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:43 PM CDT
Ah, very nice. LGBT is an excellent mask for the One-World agenda. Very good of you to contribute to your own demise.
Re: I personally like guys who are:
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189906849Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:46 PM CDT
Good for you.
Re: I personally like guys who are:
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919377Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:51 PM CDT
"that's the shortest post i've even seen from you by far" Your responses seem unusually familiar. Have we discussed this previously?
more_horiz
Re: The Men's Rights Activists group is nearing 100 - Thank You!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919736Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"MRA" is known to be inferior to "MGTOW." You cannot reason logically with Western females.
Re: The Men's Rights Activists group is nearing 100 - Thank You!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919736Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"MRA" is known to be inferior to "MGTOW." You cannot reason logically with Western females.

Telling OP that all of these bitches are the same and they’ll only fuck the same 10% if the option is there, because there’s no reason not to these days.
:yes:. Top 10% experience entirely different reality. But we should focus on our own reality.

Not only your oneitis but EVERY FOID YOU'VE EVER KNOWN SINCE YOUR BIRTH DO THIS.
We'll never have the privilege to have a foid slutting for us.