Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my oneitis said she'll date me when

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
she said she'll date me when she break up with that guy.... 2 years ago. :feelsrope: she lied :feelscry: :feelscry:

Last edited:
wtf youre fakecel? God damn is there even any truecels on here? i'm putting you on ignore if jannies dont ban you right away

wtf youre fakecel? God damn is there even any truecels on here? i'm putting you on ignore if jannies dont ban you right away
Only me and you we’re the only truecels

Mogs me hard. No one women will ever date me

im not fakecel, she said that 2 years ago she lied to me bro i was just trolling on this thread

Look at my face, I'm also a truecel, although I'm new
is taht you? u have to change the profile picture before mod see it, they ban those who use their face

What do you get out of making threads like this? You and @Reclusemaxer are very interesting individuals.
it tricks my brain into thinking that's actually the situation so im happy for a moment. Its like a drug

nice clickbait :feelsokman:

Get over her. Took me 7 years to get over my oneitis once I found her social media and saw she had a baby with a dude uglier than me. Lost all feelings the next day.

Get over her. Took me 7 years to get over my oneitis once I found her social media and saw she had a baby with a dude uglier than me. Lost all feelings the next day.
its not easy for me to lose feeling for her since i did alot for her, im just not ready to accept defeat and move on. I wanna try over and over again

you gotta get over the oneitis stage. I understand though, I had one when I was younger for years and then I tried to get with her and that was it, never had one since and never will have one. Just know that all girls are the same, ur oneitis is a WHORE just like every other girl out there.