Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How likely do you think I will ascend with my oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Based on my posts and stuff

Do you really believe that an incel could ascend with his onetis ???? :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
The answer is very simple. If you are at this forum you will never ascend with your onetis. :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

I hope you ascend but i dont think you will

Do you really believe that an incel could ascend with his onetis ???? :forcedsmile:
The answer is very simple. If you are at this forum you will never ascend with your onetis. :forcedsmile:
Yes because unlike other incels I actually try

0%

You unironically have a better chance of becoming a professional bodybuilder

U are broly2.0

0%

You unironically have a better chance of becoming a professional bodybuilder
0% is an exaggeration it’s at least a 60% chance I get with my oneitis

it is completely useless. You will never ascend if you just try to ascend. You will ascend only thanks to your look, nothing else matters. If your look is not good enough you will never ascend. :forcedsmile:

it is completely useless. You will never ascend if you just try to ascend. You will ascend only thanks to your look, nothing else matters. If your look is not good enough you will never ascend. :forcedsmile:
That’s why I need to looksmaxx I will get plastic surgery if necessary

I will rape your oneitis before you can get to her. Enjoy my sloppy seconds, incel

stop worshipping foids that dont give a single shit about you, you act like a literal cuck.

That’s why I need to looksmaxx I will get plastic surgery if necessary
If you are tall it can work. But tall guys are volcels. If you are a manlet it is over for you :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile:

What’s your height+pp size + city? I could tell you whether you can or cannot

What’s your height+pp size + city? I could tell you whether you can or cannot
5’11, oneitis is 5’6, I live in BC. 6.3 inches

how common is 5’11 over there? Can you heightmog 60% of men at leas? If so, you good to go.
in my school i heightmog most people, in my local area boys are around 5'11 - 6'2

The reason a lot of us don't try is because it has never worked before. Trying despite negative reinforcement is stupid tbh

The reason a lot of us don't try is because it has never worked before. Trying despite negative reinforcement is stupid tbh
but no one will try as hard as i do

Unlikely, but I wish you the best of luck in your attempt.