Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy oneitis smelled so nice

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
when we worked together during the spanish assignment she sat close beside me and I could smell her scent, now I cant stop thinking of it. she smelled so good, it's like lavendar I want her to be beside me forever, even though it was awkward I want more moments with her like this. I must try harder or else i'll never be able to experience such thing again, I need to looksmaxx otherwise its over for me.

Good.

Now imagine how she smells like on the toilet.

Tell her that she smells good and then take a big fuckin sniff

COPE, one day you'll see me posting an ascsension thread. I KNOW i will make it. but until then I can only rot here while I try.
Maybe but not with her

Do you ever asked her out?
i told her how I felt about her 2 years ago and she said she have a bf but would lmk when she became single. I doubt she's in any relationship right now maybe she just broke up recently because she looks a bit depressed. BUt yeah, I dont expect her to keep that promise she made 2 years ago as I changed for the worse but im trying my best to self improve right now. Once the oppotunity come i'll ask her out this time, I'll build a friendship with her then move slowly into a relationship wit her. I have a whole plan made I just need to look presentable enough to do it

i told her how I felt about her 2 years ago and she said she have a bf but would lmk when she became single. I doubt she's in any relationship right now maybe she just broke up recently because she looks a bit depressed. BUt yeah, I dont expect her to keep that promise she made 2 years ago as I changed for the worse but im trying my best to self improve right now. Once the oppotunity come i'll ask her out this time, I'll build a friendship with her then move slowly into a relationship wit her. I have a whole plan made I just need to look presentable enough to do it
It won't go anywhere bro

Just accept that you mog all of this forum and migrate to Looksmax. I always say that whites can't be incel, and this proves it.
what does my oneitis smelling nice prove??

Bro, didn't she smirk at you that one time? That kind of proves that you're an LTN. Just looksmaxx and become Chad, bro!
whats LTN? and she smirked at me because she thought it was funny

Low-tier normie.

Stop gas-lighting yourself, bro. Just accept that she's in love with you.

SHE WANTS YOUR COCK, HIDDENUZER. JUST FUCK HER ALREADY.
if she was in love with me she'd kept that promise she made 2 years ago

why? pls be honest I dont want to be hurt anymore but i need to try again regardless
The whole "i have a bf rn but maybe i'll go with you if I break up" is cucked af.
She rejected you, but she keeps you waiting for sth that will never happen (aka you and her in relationship).
And for letting this happen, you're already a cuck.
After this, you talk about self-improvement (major cope, this won't change anything), and becoming friends with her (which won't get you anywhere neither).
Remind you that while you try all of this, other guys fuck her without having to try as hard as you do.
And even if one day, she goes back to you, she would be full af from chad's cum inside her, and she'd expect you to be a betabuxx cuck.

Even if she doesn't like you, the fact that she said she would date you after she was single already tells me that she found you attractive enough to (A) consider romantically and (B) not find repulsive, which is the female treatment most, if not all, users experience here. You already mog half the forum, bro.
The thing is my appearance got worse, it’s why I believe that if I just looksmaxx I can get with her. I just need to try and I’ll find out . I look a lot worse than before

Would you sniff her asshole if she asked?

).
Remind you that while you try all of this, other guys fuck her without having to try as hard as you do.
And even if one day, she goes back to you, she would be full af from chad's cum inside her, and she'd expect you to be a betabuxx cuck.
I want to rope. This is suifuel to read I pray to god this isn’t true

Even if she doesn't like you, the fact that she said she would date you after she was single already tells me that she found you attractive enough to (A) consider romantically and (B) not find repulsive, which is something nobody here has experienced. You already mog half the forum, bro. Just move to Looksmax and stop cucking yourself with thoughts of your itis.
He is a rich fakecel who has a major confidence issues

Can't you just move on, though? At some point, you have to sober up and realize she won't lick your cock even if you looksmaxx and that she's been used up by Chad.
It’s hard to move on because she said she’d date me if she became single. It kept that little hope inside me, and I don’t know if I wanna extinguish it, I want to believe and I’ll believe until it really tells me otherwise

I think he might have autism (seriously).

BTW, you didn't make a anti-Reclusemaxer badge for my avi. How's that coming up? :feelsUgh:
No more hate towards @Reclusemaxer for now