Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are the chances my oneitis lied to me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She said she will date me if she become single, it has been 2 years and shes still with her bf, will she date me if she become single? :feelsrope::feelsrope: My only motivation to live is that one day she might date me. Is it a white lie? :feelsrope:

Kill her bf and find out

She’s definitely forgotten all about it lmao

1000000000% she lied to you

1000000000% she lied to you
why would she lie to me though, she can just reject me straight up. And if shes a sadistic bitch she can just insult me and reject me when I told her :feelsrope:

why would she lie to me though, she can just reject me straight up. And if shes a sadistic bitch she can just insult me and reject me when I told her :feelsrope:
Looks like she wants to keep you "in reserve" in case she breaks up with her bf :foidSoy:
Don't lower yourself to such cuckness :feelsthink:

Try to break her and her boyfriend up

oneitis is cucked bro

and yes she lied to you. basic blackpill is women are liars. she probably talks shit behind your back with her bf about how you're some pathetic orbiter, then he fucks her brains out while you masturbate alone

oneitis is cucked bro

and yes she lied to you. basic blackpill is women are liars. she probably talks shit behind your back with her bf about how you're some pathetic orbiter, then he fucks her brains out while you masturbate alone
:feelsrope:

Catfish him as a hot girl and if he flirts with you screenshot it and send it to her
good IDEA :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but the thing is I dont know her bf's social account, only my oneits friends know and they all hate me theres no way they'll tell me

sorry bro, but you need to move on
how tf am I suppose to move on when I did all OF THIS for her

idk why people even try to do this for used goods. assuming she wasn't lying when she said she'd hookup with you when she breakups what does this tell you? it means that she is already thinking ahead and has no thoughts of loyalty to begin with. if she sees her current relationship as a temporary one dont be surprised when she cheats while with u.
but im a good guy I;ll treat her really nice, I believe shes a good girl the guy probably cheats on her already

how tf am I suppose to move on when I did all OF THIS for her
im not reading that lol

tbh when i was younger i had oneitises, so i dont necessarily blame you, but if you want to be blackpilled, then you kinda need to face the fact that she is with another man

She said she will date me if she become single, it has been 2 years and shes still with her bf, will she date me if she become single? :feelsrope::feelsrope: My only motivation to live is that one day she might date me. Is it a white lie? :feelsrope:
I have been waiting 5 years

100% sorry buddy boyo. they always lie

So True, I am her boyfriend

He is slightly blackpilled:

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 08 41 00

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 29 32

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 19 22 26

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 42 37

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 09

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 33

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 11 50 11

Second boyfriend:

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 36 27

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 14 19

don't understand why you would ever hate men(apart from simps)
I dont care, my suffering is due to my oneits and its only because she is dating another guy, he probably CHEATS on her daily and she still likes him. WTF, I would legit go ER on him if I know who he is, im raging rn.

I dont care, my suffering is due to my oneits and its only because she is dating another guy, he probably CHEATS on her daily and she still likes him. WTF, I would legit go ER on him if I know who he is, im raging rn.
so you hate HIM not her? it's not his fault she doesn't like you

she would lie to you so she can keep you around in the friendzone and keep your attention also to virtue signal you lol doesnt want to make you feel bad but majority of the reason is to still have you giving her attention/validation/whatever the fuck she wants

so you hate HIM not her? it's not his fault she doesn't like you
i fucking hate him regardless, he definitely cheats on her, if she found a guy that genuinly treated her well I'd move on. Stupid piece of shit jerk I wanna peel his skin off fuck that mf

she would lie to you so she can keep you around in the friendzone and keep your attention also to virtue signal you lol doesnt want to make you feel bad but majority of the reason is to still have you giving her attention/validation/whatever the fuck she wants
i dont give her attention, I havnt talked to her ever since she said that to me, I just wished her well in her relationship

i fucking hate him regardless, he definitely cheats on her, if she found a guy that genuinly treated her well I'd move on. Stupid piece of shit jerk I wanna peel his skin off fuck that mf
I'm tracking your location right now