Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel oneitis got transfered to my spanish class

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I CANT STAND IT, my oneitis got transfered to my spanish class now the entier class will be suifuel for me because she can laugh at my subhuman face how do i even cope

I CANT STAND IT, my oneitis got transfered to my spanish class now the entier class will be suifuel for me because she can laugh at my subhuman face how do i even cope
Eye rape her, until she transfers.

Stuputa Mamacita!

Ask her out, it's swim or sink time.

Why do you post this pathetic shit?

Ask her out again in the middle of lecture. Interrupt your teacher to do it too

I don’t even look at her I’m too scared she see my face
You sound goofy af, I stopped thinking like this after finding the redpill. Obviously you can’t control attraction but there’s no need to be this soy.
Yeah these gayass oneitis threads are annoying
They need to go to the sewers for foid worship and spam.

Nunca empezó para tí

Again you're worshipping some lowly whore.

Se acabó, es hora de ir ER (En GTA)

It is a faggot trait, foid worshipping knowing that she is getting fucked by chad and you are still simping for her.
She isn’t

I thought you were 18? How are you in the same class? It’s only gonna be months before she does start fucking chads if she somehow isn’t already (all do before 17)

I thought you were 18? How are you in the same class? It’s only gonna be months before she does start fucking chads if she somehow isn’t already (all do before 17)
held back

i need to get her before that happens, so far shes still very pure, No makeup, no whore clothing and no parties

Why is there anything wrong posting about my oneitis lmao

See, there are two options here:

Either you are correct about your ability to get her 'before she becomes impure', in which case your underage ass would have to qualify as Chadlite or normie at the very least and thus don't belong on this forum, or you're a mindless delusional orbiter who pines for someone who absolutely despises your existence, in which case you're a self-hating cuck that no trucel in his right mind would want in the forum either.

held back
By 2 years :lul: :lul: :lul: . Sorry to tell you this but she’s not gonna stay ‘pure‘ for that long for someone like us, she’s waiting for a gigachad.

By 2 years :lul: :lul: :lul: . Sorry to tell you this but she’s not gonna stay ‘pure‘ for that long for someone like us, she’s waiting for a gigachad.
I was held back due to autism and social anxiety I couldnt communicate and sucked in school, jfl. but I do have confidence im going to get my oneitis

I was held back due to autism and social anxiety I couldnt communicate and sucked in school, jfl. but I do have confidence im going to get my oneitis
You probably shouldn’t be on this forum