Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most pathetic attempt to impress my oneitis - (CRINGE CLICK AT OWN RISK)

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I had her on my snapchat and I'd snap her daily, and once she asked if I talk to other girls and I lied and told her yes because I didnt want her to think im a loser KHHV incel. The next day I used an app that can send pictures as an actual snap to trick her into thinking I was hanging out with a girl (I got the picture on pinterest and searched up "date with hot girl" ) when she saw the snap she sent one back with her laughping, I could tell she obviously knew the snap I sent was fake, not because that the snap looked fake but because I was subhuman looking she obviousl know in the back of her mind there is no way in HELL i was hanging out with a hot stacy. I was so embarrased.

Last edited:
solution : stop talking to her and block her she will never love you , her heart is only for chad .

solution : stop talking to her and block her she will never love you , her heart is only for chad .
That happened 2 years ago I already confessed to her 1 year ago and turned out she had a bf

That happened 2 years ago I already confessed to her 1 year ago and turned out she had a bf
i feel you , that's the most brutal shit but what's more brutal is that she fakes her pity and tries to talk her way out of it , this just proves that women are the most evil wicked creatures on earth that only deserve to be fucked and do what their fucking told and stop playing and minuplating men and to stop fucking whoring !!!!

Snapchat = fucking NT normie fakecel

We all embarrass ourselves in our youth, don't take it too hard, brother.

Brutal
And did you asked her out eventually?

Brutal
And did you asked her out eventually?
yeah, that was 2 years ago, 1 year go I asked her out and she had a bf, she told me she'd date me if she become single but im still waiting for that promise :feelsrope:

She asked that to make fun of you

I had her on my snapchat and I'd snap her daily, and once she asked if I talk to other girls and I lied and told her yes because I didnt want her to think im a loser KHHV incel. The next day I used an app that can send pictures as an actual snap to trick her into thinking I was hanging out with a girl (I got the picture on pinterest and searched up "date with hot girl" ) when she saw the snap she sent one back with her laughping, I could tell she obviously knew the snap I sent was fake, not because that the snap looked fake but because I was subhuman looking she obviousl know in the back of her mind there is no way in HELL i was hanging out with a hot stacy. I was so embarrased.
Your generation is retarded if you think this is cringe. I have far worse experiences

Snapchat is for fakecels. I got less than 200 Snapscore in almost 2 years and I see sluts who get 100000 per month.
Snapchat = fucking NT normie fakecel