Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wanna lick my oneitis pussy so bad

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i woud lick my oneitis pussy hella good, id' be such a good boy while she tugs on my hair and clamps her thighs tight :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: the desire is so strong man, I'd legit make her cum a bucket if she let me lick her pussy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

i wonder how my oneiti's pussy look like, really curious tbh

her sub5 male bf gets to eat her pussy while I sniff my stacy roommates panties and think about her, who have it better?

I want to lick pussy so bad.

already on my ignored list. Idk why but I can imagine

already on my ignored list. Idk why but I can imagine
mogs me, im still contemplating whether or not i should ignore his oneitis worshiping ass

My oneitis actually has an hourglass figure and a pretty face to boot. If I manage to wife that I’m set for life

Cuck monkey chads dick has been there :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsugh::feelssus::feelssus:
He already licked her pussy and she’s a virgin. She’s his ex that he went psycho on because she wanted to wait till marriage for penetration and they broke up.

Now she had a new bf

He already licked her pussy and she’s a virgin. She’s his ex that he went psycho on because she wanted to wait till marriage for penetration and they broke up.

Now she had a new bf
Deserved what a deceiving faggot