Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your top 5 most memorable incels.me/is threads of all time?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(Disclaimer: necroposting is against the rules, don't post in these old threads)

We have so many good threads that pass us by and get forgotten rapidly due to the sheer amount of new threads, @Godzuki 's trend of top 10 lists made me have this idea. You don't need to make it as high-effort as I'm doing, just remember them roughly from your head if you want.

My top five:

1) "Being ugly is worse than the Holocaust" by @Fontaine

2) "We are ALL cucks who pay for women but don't get sex" by @itsmemario

3) "[Atomic JB Pill] SCIENTIFIC PROOF it is normal for average healthy men to find pubescent & even prepubescent females potentially sexually arousing" by @RageAgainstTDL

4) "When you get older, women are NOT going to show interest in you, even old ones" by @mylifeistrash

5) "The dangers of not repressing female sexuality" by @mangoboy

please stop with these competitions in a group of virgin and autistic guys

I see my post being apprichiated. I'm happy now. Thanks.

1. the racepill destroyed me by @Tellem-T
  2. white people are gods by @Tellem-T
  3. high IQ niggers by @Tellem-T
  4. mentalcels need killing by @FACEandLMS
  5. I'm going to eat my own ass by @Genecel
I will add more later.

twisted equation thread tbh

I will add more later.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy fuck, Tellem-T was pure gold. I remember the very first post I saw the first time I lurked here was he saying "anything to be a white Chad" in a thread about what you'd do to be a Chad and already lost it hard.

but srsy what is the sense of these competions in a bunch of Asperger virgin and outcast guys, everyday there is a new topic about the best user or the best topic or anagrams of the users or what user would you meet, maybe this is a cope and an attempt to have a reputation in a site of virgin and strange men to avoid the fact of be a lonely virgin in real

but srsy what is the sense of these competions in a bunch of Asperger virgin and outcast guys
Fun things are fun. It's not a competition.

I will add more later.
“I feel bad for the fbicel reading this” by @Richard spencer

Nofap rap battles

Basically all my threads in Incel Discussion

(Disclaimer: necroposting is against the rules, don't post in these old threads)

We have so many good threads that pass us by and get forgotten rapidly due to the sheer amount of new threads, @Godzuki 's trend of top 10 lists made me have this idea. You don't need to make it as high-effort as I'm doing, just remember them roughly from your head if you want.

My top five:

1) "Being ugly is worse than the Holocaust" by @Fontaine

2) "We are ALL cucks who pay for women but don't get sex" by @itsmemario

3) "[Atomic JB Pill] SCIENTIFIC PROOF it is normal for average healthy men to find pubescent & even prepubescent females potentially sexually arousing" by @RageAgainstTDL

4) "When you get older, women are NOT going to show interest in you, even old ones" by @mylifeistrash

5) "The dangers of not repressing female sexuality" by @mangoboy
there are plenty of successful jews in nazi germany = There are plenty of successful short men

That one where you talked about your cousin having his asshole licked by a JB and another one about your maid's teen daughter playing in your room.

That one where you talked about your cousin having his asshole licked by a JB and another one about your maid's teen daughter playing in your room.
Thanks. More personal stories like that coming soon probably since I'm going back home.

isolationthread

the thread where drdoom said he fucked a dog to death was pretty funny and the one where he showed what he was going to wear 4 the day lol. fontaines recent one where he said he ascended. when whogivesafucc was outed as a larper. the one where genecel said he was going to eat his own ass/shit

My thread that got put on full frontal with samantha bee was pretty funny. Can't remember any specific one's because I'm a memorycel, but I remember one person who legit sui'd, some threads about that teen girl that posted the incel video shit, I liked hearing about @Grotesque and his pathetic social interactions with his therapist and such, and a bunch more back in the early days of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back