Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Honey pill

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Take the Honey pill. and we're going to look at world of bees and see world of İncel bees.

I'm going to comprasion bees and humans.

Queen bee:İn bee world they are like goddes and she has so many bees work for her and feed her babies,and she has a special group of bees which ı'll mention about.So if we compare to human world,they're basically Stacies.

(Queen bee aka Stacy)

Male drones:A male drone has only one purpose in life to mate with queen.And there are 100 female worker bees for every male drone bee.and ı'll call these female worker bees Beckies compared to human world.So ı'd call male drones as Chads compared to human world.

Drone
(Male drones aka Chads or ı'd rather call them Tyrone since drone sounds like Tyrone)

Nursee bees:İn bee world they feed and care of growing larvaes.so in Human world basically people who work in pink collar jobs.

4Connor 1050x763
(Nurse bees aka people who work in pink collar jobs)

Bees who attending the Queen:İn bee world they attendants to queen groom her and feed her frequently.İn human world ı'd call them soyboys and betas who feeding Stacies egos
Qretinue good 680x510
(Bees who attending the Queen aka Soyboys and betas)

Bees who collecting nectar and pollens,water,hive and propolis:They basically bee version of humans who work in blue collar jobs.Workers basically. I believe there might be İncel bees among worker bees. But we never gonna know which is İncel which is not.
Honey bee flowers
(Worker bee aka İncels look how he seems like he's not happy because he have to work in his whole life time to feed stacy's babies)

So that's it,it is honey pill.

Basically İncel bees working for their life times to taking care of Male drones,Queen bee etc.They collecting nectars to feed Queen bee's babies.İt is just like we incels working our life times as wageslaves and our taxs feeding single foid's babies.İt is absoulety is.

Also please note how male drones(Chad bees) and worker bees(İncels) looks different.Male drone definelty looks more attractive and manly as a creature.

And take note,Worker bees who attack humans are basically going ER on them and we all know they die after going ER so they basically rope

@Moustachcel
@UBERCEL

Attachments

• honey-bee-flowers.jpg
    honey-bee-flowers.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This is the west.

Deluded westerners on /pol/ call Asians insects when they can't even fathom they're living in a beehive.

Get me out of this damn beehive.

We are undeveloped bee lavre !!! :feelsbadman: We can make it to working bees level only.

And take note,Worker bees who attack humans are basically going ER

It's over for beecels

"Just take a good pollen for Queen bee,bro ! Queen bees like nice bees!"
Honestly starting to wonder what happen if I catch Queen bee and an orbiter bee, then put them in the same container

Honestly starting to wonder what happen if I catch Queen bee and an orbiter bee, then put them in the same container

Just put a queen be and orbiter bee in same container,bro theory

Just put a queen be and orbiter bee in same container,bro theory
Then we can know what happen if we lock a stacy and incel together in a room

Why people didn't see this post !:woke::woke::woke::woke:

This is quality work. Thank you sir. Yes, some very good content can get skipped over just by chances. I made a thread that was really good and it got literally 0 views. When I posted something similar as a reply, it got a lot of responses.

Birds are a lot like humans as well. It's all a stupid shit-show of proving yourself 24/7 to fulfill some foid's ego.

And take note,Worker bees who attack humans are basically going ER on them and we all know they die after going ER so they basically rope
They should go ER on the becky and chad bees instead.

This is quality work. Thank you sir. Yes, some very good content can get skipped over just by chances. I made a thread that was really good and it got literally 0 views. When I posted something similar as a reply, it got a lot of responses.

Birds are a lot like humans as well. It's all a stupid shit-show of proving yourself 24/7 to fulfill some foid's ego.

Thanks man.yes ı think people don't like to read long articles that's why they don't interest
:heart::panties:

Dude. This is so legit.
And take note,Worker bees who attack humans are basically going ER
For real. The ideal world imagined by cucks and chads.
Why people didn't see this post !:woke::woke::woke::woke:
No problem. I'll bump it each time I remember.
for some reason I didn't get a notification tbh idk why.

Dude. This is so legit.

For real. The ideal world imagined by cucks and chads.

No problem. I'll bump it each time I remember.
for some reason I didn't get a notification tbh idk why.

Thanks bro.you'RE :fire:

tfw the home of the blackpill denies the beepill.
@Ritalincel

This is the west.

Deluded westerners on /pol/ call Asians insects when they can't even fathom they're living in a beehive.

Alien level high IQ post.

Brutal insect pill, it's over for insectcels.

just LDAR beecels if you cant collect at least 20g of pollen per hour

high IQ, original post. Respect

Good write up bro, I like the effort and analogies

Worker bees r female

I fucking lost it at "bees that attack humans basically go ER".

That's why birds are better than bees.

What happens if there is a massive beecel genocide and they take over the hive? (this is hypothetical of course i know this is pretty much impossible).

Just be a bee theory

just bee yourself theory

...and here I am just stuffing myself with royal jelly.

JFL.

I thought this thread was full of bullshit, but did some basic research and apparently its true.

91428-004-B47AA1F1.jpg

It never started for worker bee-cels. Drones mog them to oblivion and back.

JFL.

I thought this thread was full of bullshit, but did some basic research and apparently its true.

91428-004-B47AA1F1.jpg

It never started for worker bee-cels. Drones mog them to oblivion and back.

Honeypill is never bullshit boyo:feelsokman:

Omnipotent IQ

This is the west.

Asians have respectable philosophies. most /pol/tards who signal against central and east asians are idiots.