Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how GenZ is the most opportunistically robbed generation of all time

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Just read Slayermod's post. From first look you might feel like they're filled with a bunch of useless text, and that's because it is, you could cut down half of character count without losing any quality. While he's not good with words, the topics he discusses in his posts almost always make it worthwhile

Anyhow in this post he went into detail how the fun-whorish archetype of women that sleeping around and didn't have high standards have been ethnically replaced by the way more popular new generation of bratty entitled career prostitutes that weaponised their cunts to drain maximum money, status and other benefits yet having ever greedy jew like nature always resenting of others and themselves, never thankful for what they have

Then I got even further into thinker mode, which isn't usually a good thing, as contenpleting anything IRL related for more than 5 seconds hasn't given me any amount of joy for the past 2 years

Generations overview

What I figured is that it wasn't just Gen X that had the chronologically subsidised pussy, but millenials too because they had the rock&rollers and emo girls that had the sexually liberated attributes without the 40% bodyfat and nasty nagging voice that challenges those nearby to find a crowbar and test how much damage those fat layers can absorb

Then comes the rest of the list like the absurdly expensive homes, jewflation, jewlensky war that caused even more jewflation proportionally how near you live to jewkraine, jew funded swarms of nigrants and jew popularised faggotry as well

then, the whole bitcoin ordeal, fuck me for deciding to play flash games and watch simpsons and other cartoons when I was a first grader rather than investing my whole whole networth of 20 dollars into bitcoin and setting up mining program on my mom's laptop

Not very organised post, but ultimately I said what I wanted to say, it's mystical how every single slutty low standard female and every money printing scheme magically seemed to shut off the moment I turned 10 years old

Curious how this will turn out for the Gen Alpha who don't know the beta and can barely form sentences or communicate in language more complex than cavemen sounds and only know how to watch shitty lowpoly ai generated cocomelon spiderman elsa render and play games with 1.4 ads per second

Last edited:
read all that shit and condense into a sentence for us please.
I can't, it's too much text and it's about generational shit, which I don't give a fuck about

read all that shit and condense into a sentence for us please.

I think he's trying to say, nobody else has ever suffered as bad as he's suffering. He's unique and special.

what about generations of currycels from 1940-2024, we have it worse than anyone

Gen Z deserve their fate seeing as they adopted the worst of all the generations I can't name 1 positive thing from them, however I don't give a shit about the generation divide as it is bs.

Quit the loser mentality. Bitcoin isn't over anyway. We would all be billionnaires if our parents did invest when we were kids.

Just read Slayermod's post. From first look you might feel like they're filled with a bunch of useless text, and that's because it is, you could cut down half of character count without losing any quality. While he's not good with words, the topics he discusses in his posts almost always make it worthwhile

Anyhow in this post he went into detail how the fun-whorish archetype of women that sleeping around and didn't have high standards have been ethnically replaced by the way more popular new generation of bratty entitled career prostitutes that weaponised their cunts to drain maximum money, status and other benefits yet having ever greedy jew like nature always resenting of others and themselves, never thankful for what they have

Then I got even further into thinker mode, which isn't usually a good thing, as contenpleting anything IRL related for more than 5 seconds hasn't given me any amount of joy for the past 2 years

View attachment 1088386
What I figured is that it wasn't just Gen X that had the chronologically subsidised pussy, but millenials too because they had the rock&rollers and emo girls that had the sexually liberated attributes without the 40% bodyfat and nasty nagging voice that challenges those nearby to find a crowbar and test how much damage those fat layers can absorb

Then comes the rest of the list like the absurdly expensive homes, jewflation, jewlensky war that caused even more jewflation proportionally how near you live to jewkraine, jew funded swarms of nigrants and jew popularised faggotry as well

then, the whole bitcoin ordeal, fuck me for deciding to play flash games and watch simpsons and other cartoons when I was a first grader rather than investing my whole whole networth of 20 dollars into bitcoin and setting up mining program on my mom's laptop

Not very organised post, but ultimately I said what I wanted to say, it's mystical how every single slutty low standard female and every money printing scheme magically seemed to shut off the moment I turned 10 years old

Curious how this will turn out for the Gen Alpha who don't know the beta and can barely form sentences or communicate in language more complex than cavemen sounds and only know how to watch shitty lowpoly ai generated cocomelon spiderman elsa render and play games with 1.4 ads per second
i disagree with your take on millennials-- there is quite a jump in the cunt entitlement from gen x to millennial. Millennial women are especially a heightist and JBW generation.

I think a huge difference between a millennial and a gen z foid is that a gen Z foid would at least have some level of guilt about admitting to having 'preferences' that are immutable whereas a millennial roastie ABSOLUTELY feels morally entitled to any preference no matter how bigoted it is.

Last edited: