Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear Autismpill: Potent Facts about Autism/Aspergers and Suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Survey data was used on 256 men and 118 women who were diagnosed by a clinician with Asperger’s syndrome between 2004 and 2013 in England. Any depression, suicidal thoughts, or plans were recorded on a self-report questionnaire, along with self-reported autistic traits and empathy.

Two-thirds (66 percent) of the respondents reported suicidal thoughts, 35 percent reported plans or attempts at suicide, and 31 percent reported depression.

Compared with the general population, adults with Asperger’s syndrome were nearly 10 times more likely to report suicidal thoughts. They were also significantly more likely to have these thoughts than people with one, two, or more medical illnesses, or people with a psychotic illness.
Source: https://psychcentral.com/news/2014/...re-likely-in-adults-with-aspergers/76016.html

70% of participants (10-14 year old children with autism spectrum disorders) had at least one comorbid disorder and 41% had two or more. The most common diagnoses were social anxiety disorder (29.2%, 95% confidence interval [Cl)] 13.2-45.1), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (28.2%, 95% Cl 13.3-43.0), and oppositional defiant disorder (28.1 %, 95% Cl 13.9-42.2). Of those with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, 84% received a second comorbid diagnosis.
Autism causes so many mental problems, both from brain function and how your environment reacts to you. A whole 70% report additional mental problems.
Source: https://www.jaacap.org/article/S0890-8567(08)60059-3/abstract

Percent of children with autism (1-16 year olds) for whom suicide ideation or attempts was rated as sometimes to very often a problem by mothers (14%) was 28 times greater than that for typical children
Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1750946712000931

People with ASD were 7.55 times more likely to die by suicide. People with high-functioning ASD were at greater risk of suicide than low-functioning groups
ASD = autism spectrum disorder. High functioning autists, who are mostly aspies, are more likely to sui than the low functioning autists. So we know that aspies are over 7.55x more likely to suicide than the general population.
Source: https://www.nhs.uk/news/neurology/people-with-autism-are-dying-younger-warns-study/

@Gremlincel read up on these heart-warming studies you love to read about.

@SergeantIncel what are you doing besides pinning this??

every autist already knows this.

It’s over if you have to create that many high iq threads to win an INCEL competition.

It’s over if you have to create that many high iq threads to win an INCEL competition.
Its worse than you think. I've been making these before the competition was even announced. It never began.

Autism is far more devastating than I originally thought, it truly cripples the mind. :feelsbadman:

Autismcel = Mentalcel. But me, a superior ADHD infused being can easily BTFO anyone here, my guys.

If you thought women have the cheat codes to life, and they are on tutorial mode, being born as a male with autism is expert/death petal-to-the-metal shitfaced eternity in licks of flames from the lakes of fire in hell mode.

Suicide is still a retarded act.

Retarded act that comes out of immense suffering, if ur on this board how can u blame anyone for exit moding this bullshit.

Its over for autists who make long scientific threads all the time

Aspiecel here. I've had suicidal thoughts constantly. It's a dark world. Having to hide your loneliness and emptiness and mask it as a happy and cheerful guy is miserable. What did I do to deserve this?

Also, this should be pinned.

See how society puts far more extreme pressure on otherwise normal or above average IQ people just because of animalistic social cue requirements? Few natural things are more worthy of utter destruction than neurotypical behavior and female sexuality. The world would be better if there was an autistic dictatorship that brutally enforced a ban on discrimination of autist behavior as well as suppressing female sexuality.

Neurotypicals may have more empathy, but only for their close kin. Otherwise they're far more sadistic than autists. Also Autists have a better sense of fairness while the neurotypical thinking is "might makes right".
Autism is far more devastating than I originally thought, it truly cripples the mind. :feelsbadman:
Just imPr0ve your personality br0. Autism is just a crutch you can easily overc0me br0/bluepill sarcasm

It's over for us autistcels

Just imPr0ve your personality br0. Autism is just a crutch you can easily overc0me br0/bluepill sarcasm
Even in this site there are bluepilled retards who think you can just gain social skills and overcome autism, just lol. This is like telling a severely deformed 5'1 curry to improve their looks.
See how society puts far more extreme pressure on otherwise normal or above average IQ people just because of animalistic social cue requirements? Few natural things are more worthy of utter destruction than neurotypical behavior and female sexuality. The world would be better if there was an autistic dictatorship that brutally enforced a ban on discrimination of autist behavior as well as suppressing female sexuality.

Neurotypicals may have more empathy, but only for their close kin. Otherwise they're far more sadistic than autists. Also Autists have a better sense of fairness while the neurotypical thinking is "might makes right".
notice how even in this site "mentalcels" get alot of hate? Even in a community built for losers, aspies and the socially anxious men are hated. Just lol

Even in this site there are bluepilled retards who think you can just gain social skills and overcome autism, just lol. This is like telling a severely deformed 5'1 curry to improve their looks.

notice how even in this site "mentalcels" get alot of hate? Even in a community built for losers, aspies and the socially anxious men are hated. Just lol
Yes both groups are ragefuel for me tbh tbh. Fucking lookism retards will claim that my autism is only caused because Im ugly but when I post a picture of myself they'll go "fakecel gtfo" and "just improve your social skillz/be lo-inhib br0" just like every fucking normie out there. Lookism fucks have more in common with normalfucks in that they believe that personality and autism can be changed by external factors.

Of course it is worse for high functioning than low, possible reasons:

You are not as noticeable to have autism but ppl still sense something is "off" about you.

Less likely to receive any type of help.

Less likely to be able to claim some neetbux meaning you have to take on all the realities of work & socializing minus the innate skillset of doing so that normies have leading to mega stress & anxiety probably.

More likely to be bullied at a young age as you're stuck with the normies as ppl play it off as you just being shy/quiet (as opposed to a sperg) which is a red flag to a bull(y). These are great experiences to have during your formulative years & no doubt stunt your social learning experiences/growth.

Feel like an outsider probably your whole life outside of connecting with others with a similar background via the internet, RL socializing = Never began. Basically stuck between two worlds; a hybrid I guess.

Sure this thread is a few months old but it's relevant damn it.