Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 69% of Kids with Aspergers get Bullied. AutismPill

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Source: http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/05/why-autistic-kids-make-easy-targets-for-school-bullies/

A new study finds that children with autism spectrum disorders are bullied far more often than their typically developing peers — nearly five times as oftenbut parents of autistic kids think the rate is even higher than that.

In the study, about 46% of autistic children in middle and high school told their parents they were victimized at school within the previous year, compared with just over 10% of children in the general population.

the highest functioning children in the current study were at greatest risk of being bullied. While their social awkwardness was more obvious because they actually interacted more with mainstream peers, this made their actual disability less visible, likely making their condition harder for their peers to understand.

Children with autism who could speak well, for example, were three times more likely to be bullied than those whose conversational ability was limited or absent. Further, those who were mainly educated in mainstream classrooms were almost three times more likely to be bullied than those who spent most of their time in special education.

So aspergers is an even worse condition than severe autism. At least when you're far in the spectrum you get sympathy points + you are at the point where you are too stupid to feel miserable/embarrassment lul.

About a third of autism cases are severely disabling — those affected may suffer from low IQ
:lul::lul::lul: @ low IQ. Just wanted to mention that.

According to this https://www.aane.org/prevalence/
.4% of kids have aspergers, 1.47% have autism in general.
250 people 1 got aspergers, 3.675 have autism. 1/3.675 = 27.2% of autistic people have aspergers.

72.8% low functioning, 27.2% aspergers. 46% of autistic kids bullied. Aspergers 3x more likely to get bullied. 200 kids, 100 low-func kids, 100 asperger kids. 46% get bullied so 200 x .46 = 92 bullied kids. 3/4 of them would have aspergers so 92x0.75 = 69 are aspergers. 23 bullied kids are low func

69% of asperger kids get bullied while 23% of low functioning kids get bullied.
aspergercels quite literally on suicide watch. If society sees you so low that it bullies you, you are very likely to be an incel too if male. So aspergers = incel most of the time by default.

Last edited:
Reminder that bullies are far happier and have sex more often than those who are bullied.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/

Adolescent bullies have higher self-esteem and social status, as well as lower rates of depression and social anxiety. From an evolutionary standpoint, these combined measures also make the meanest in the playground pack the ones with the greatest sex appeal.

“The bullies come out on top,” said Jennifer Wong, the study’s lead researcher. Her surveys, conducted on 135 Vancouver high school students, indicate that bullying is biological, as kids who have dominating tendencies and a desire to rise to the top of social hierarchies often victimize others in order to get there.

Reminder that bullies are far happier and have sex more often than those who are bullied.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/

JFL at the stupid advice to get girls by having a "good personality"
https://www.stopbullying.gov/at-risk/effects/index.html

Just don't have autism bro, improve it with your personality !

This is why it pisses me off when gregarious attention-whores claim to have AS.

Yep. I've made a post about that already. But it's high IQ nontheless

It's over for us Aspergercels

Just more evidence that actual autism is a real problem and that NT status has a real effect on SMV. True good looks can overcome this, but most autists actually get bullied and lose out of life and having good formative years and growing into a NT person with NT experiences.

I understand why people people hate "mentalcels" and that the term is definitely misused and abused by attention whoring clowns, but legit people with legit conditions truly suffer.

Just more evidence that actual autism is a real problem and that NT status has a real effect on SMV. True good looks can overcome this, but most autists actually get bullied and lose out of life and having good formative years and growing into a NT person with NT experiences.

I understand why people people hate "mentalcels" and that the term is definitely misused and abused by attention whoring clowns, but legit people with legit conditions truly suffer.
I know you are Aspie too. Did you Chameleonmaxx as a kid to get by?

I know you are Aspie too. Did you Chameleonmaxx as a kid to get by?
Nah, I just didn't care. I just sperged out constantly, still do. Nothing I can do, its a genetic condition.

Remember that South Park episode about Assburgers :)

But when Aspercels lash out in response such as mass shoothings and other forms, suddenly the school bullies and their accomplices like slut teachers are innocent snowflakes.

Kek
- 80:20 rule.
- I heard some whisper it's more like 70:30.
- 69% bullied.
- Coincidence?

It's way more than 69%
The other 31% are just too autistic to realise they're getting bullied

Never a prouder time to be a misanthrope.

Good finding. This board hasn't fully swallowed the autismpill and realized that it is as bad a problem as looks. There is no surgery for your autism.

Spergs need to be euthanized before they ever get to school. That we don't do this is a sign of the misguided insanity and cruelty of humanity.

So aspergers is an even worse condition than severe autism. At least when you're far in the spectrum you get sympathy points + you are at the point where you are too stupid to feel miserable/embarrassment lul.
True, I'd rather be fully retarded. Instead I have aspergers, am ugly and don't have a high IQ. The ultimate fuck you from nature.

The true blackpill: These kids are autistic because they were bullied, not the other way around. Getting bullied destroyed their NT and made them unable to function. They were bullied because of easily identifiable low T features that will manifest as incel traits after puberty.

The true blackpill: These kids are autistic because they were bullied, not the other way around. Getting bullied destroyed their NT and made them unable to function. They were bullied because of easily identifiable low T features that will manifest as incel traits after puberty.
Holy hell, this is fucking true. :woke::feelsrope:

Autism + Ugly = The Biggest Loser In The World which is Me.

Lol no, I remember I was a weirdo even back then on kindergarten

bullshit. the autistic children were always weird and bullied as early as preschool.

i was one of them

Being a bullied social reject is sure a terrific trade-off for knowing every model of 20th century intercom systems or some shit. JFL at autism """"""""superpowers"""""""".

Only 69%? Sounds like miracle work.

I don't know if you are trolling, but autism is a genetically inherited psychiatric disorder. You can't turn into an autist even if someone locks you in a room and psychologically torture you for 10 years.

There is something like affective empathy to give it a name. This is the ability to feel from within what the other one is telling you non-verbally. People with autism/ASD have hard time living with "normies" because their brain develop that area later. They're almost wired to be broken like that when it comes down to communication.

The other part is named cognitive empathy. This one gives you the ability to understand 'what's up' (in this case). But people with autism lack these and therefore are prone to get bullied. They feel much more 'in the moment' and lack the ability to express what they really want to say and therefore the communication gap is there.

But getting crushed every single time is way too painfull and creates a "wall". This wall must be held up for survival. No one wants to be put in a box, this will make them validate everything about theirselves and the cycle continue's until they're development gets shattered for lifetime.

If you ever have children, make sure to let them know they are facing humans and not races.
Learn them from early on what sharing really is. Respect will follow as they would understand what really matters in friendship.

Last edited:
Only 69%? Sounds like miracle work.
1) Parents report they think their autistic children is underreporting their rates of being bullying because they quite often can't recognize when they're getting bullied. The line between a bully who acts "friendly" and a friend who is just playing around gets very blurred, for example.
2) The asperger kids are denying it as a cope
3) The good looking asperger guys don't get bullied, chads and possibly chadlites get away with it.
4) Could be homeschooled
5) the asperger kids might be the ones to keep their mouth shut, like me, so classmates don't see how much of a freak they are.
6) The asperger kids could be muscular and/or tall and/or know how to fight (despite condition) so other kids are too scared of them. The muscle part is also the case with me.
7) the asperger kids are getting bullied...but they didn't tell their parents. I just realized that part :feelsmega: that means 69% of aspie kids so through severe cases if they are really so bad that their parents know about it. At the very least a fight broke out between them, but then again aspie kids usually get high inhib so its far more likely to be the former.
8) This was within that specific year. They could have been bullied for a while but they ended up in classes with nice kids one year and everything is good now.

Hi quality thread, research, and deduction.

I've always said aspies/autismos and schizos have it as bad as those of us who are physically unattractive. Maybe worse, since at least us uggos can usually still make fellow uggo friends growing up and function basically in school/work environments.

You have to have severe autism for people not to bully you. You know the autism that makes people feel sorry for you rather than annoyed? Austim is a death sentence regardless though.

I can tell you that this is 100% true my little brother has high functioning autism and kids are ruthless to him. It hasn't been so bad recently though because he actually works out a lot in our garage and he will fight kids that mess with him. Not saying its good to fight but really he gets justice in.

It hasn't been so bad recently though because he actually works out a lot in our garage and he will fight kids that mess with him. Not saying its good to fight but really he gets justice in.
Another horrible thing with autism is that it often comes with poorer motor skills and ability. Which severely limits your physical capability in sports and fighting. Add that to the high inhibition they will likely get after being a cringe fest every time they get into a conversation.

Must be why I was such a horrible wrestler when I was in high school despite strength + cardio mogging everyone and training harder than everyone else. I also couldn't catch or throw to save my life after trying for years.

There was no Aspergers when I was a kid.
Autism is a Hoax. I have scientific proof.

Last edited:
Kids are evil.
It doesn't stop after childhood. Adults just learn more socially acceptable ways to bully autists. The adjectives changes but the peer rejection never does. Most autists commit suicide shortly after joining the workforce, because they realize the nightmare never ends.

Autistic is used as an insult on the internet for any dumb or moody behavior. Not that it matters to me; autistic is just another word that's lost it's meaning.

It's always perplexed me that medical diagnosis's will give people a free-pass to behave anti-socially, but those without any diagnosis are ostracized. People don't seem to realize that there is always a cause for someone's personality, whether it has a medical term or not. People have been fucking cruel as hell to me in the past, but when it's revealed I have a small case of the autism their attitude completely changes. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I joke that so-and-so has "Assholitis". I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future there is an equivalent condition. "I know Tommy hit you, but the chemicals in his brain make him prone to anger and violence so it's not his fault." Right. Nothing is anyone's fault, because free-will doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Autistic is used as an insult on the internet for any dumb or moody behavior. Not that it matters to me; autistic is just another word that's lost it's meaning.

It's always perplexed me that medical diagnosis's will give people a free-pass to behave anti-socially, but those without any diagnosis are ostracized. People don't seem to realize that there is always a cause for someone's personality, whether it has a medical term or not. People have been fucking cruel as hell to me in the past, but when it's revealed I have a small case of the autism their attitude completely changes. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I joke that so-and-so has "Assholitis". I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future there is an equivalent condition. "I know Tommy hit you, but the chemicals in his brain make him prone to anger and violence so it's not his fault." Right. Nothing is anyone's fault, because free-will doesn't exist.
I do believe in that concept. I even made a whole thread asking users here if they believe in it. We are a simulation of our genes + environment, nothing more. What else could be a factor behind everything? Our soul? :feelsgah:

Of fucking course. So even with my ugly looks, my broken mental functions caused me even more suffering and pain. Thanks parents.

I do believe in that concept. I even made a whole thread asking users here if they believe in it. We are a simulation of our genes + environment, nothing more. What else could be a factor behind everything? Our soul? :feelsgah:
Free-will is very interesting to me; maybe because I didn't renounce it until my late twenties.

When I tell people I don't believe in free-will they act like I am coo-coo! The visceral antipathy people have to even questioning the concept of free-will is very telling.

For me losing belief in free-will reduced my self-hatred by a metric ton. For years I believed everyone who said that all of my problems were because I didn't work hard enough. That's why I have an especial hatred for kicking others who are down.

For me losing belief in free-will reduced my self-hatred by a metric ton. For years I believed everyone who said that all of my problems were because I didn't work hard enough. That's why I have an especial hatred for kicking others who are down.
This is very true. I second this.

It doesn't stop after childhood. Adults just learn more socially acceptable ways to bully autists. The adjectives changes but the peer rejection never does. Most autists commit suicide shortly after joining the workforce, because they realize the nightmare never ends.
Can you please describe how bad it is in more detail?
I'm 20 and my mum is non-stop hounding me to "contribute to this household" after she kicked out her latest boyfriend she mooched money off.

If you are bullied you are incel, period.

A good looking asperger would be given support and people would go out of their way to be approachable for him and to make socializing easier for him.

Can you please describe how bad it is in more detail?
I'm 20 and my mum is non-stop hounding me to "contribute to this household" after she kicked out her latest boyfriend she mooched money off.
not going to give you ammunition to throw at your mom. go get a job and become a miserable adult like the rest of us.

not going to give you ammunition to throw at your mom. go get a job and become a miserable adult like the rest of us.
I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for how bad it's going to be.

I have no experience in a workplace.